GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help with changing my nickname!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/07/04 at 10:56
Regular
I want to change my name to something with weird symbols in but whenever i paste it in from Word is comes up with all these weird numbers and letters? Can someone like ßora† §agdiyeV who has symbols in his name or someone who knows how to sort out this problem help me please?
Thu 29/07/04 at 10:56
Regular
I want to change my name to something with weird symbols in but whenever i paste it in from Word is comes up with all these weird numbers and letters? Can someone like ßora† §agdiyeV who has symbols in his name or someone who knows how to sort out this problem help me please?
Thu 29/07/04 at 11:06
Regular
"bit of a brain"
beetle nose
Thu 29/07/04 at 11:08
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
You need to use the alt + numbers thing I think.

Go to start > programs > accessories > system tools > character map.

That has all of the alt + number codes. So press and hold alt and type 0235 then release and you'll get: ë

Clever yes ;).
Thu 29/07/04 at 11:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Whirlpool, some advice: Symbols make you look like a nerd. Also like a wannabe.

And finally, a rat.
Thu 29/07/04 at 11:48
Regular
No, symbols make your nickname look a lot cooler, thats why so many in here have them. So are you calling them all nerds, wannabes and rats?
Thu 29/07/04 at 11:49
"slightlyshortertagl"
Whîrlp¤¤l wrote:
> No, symbols make your nickname look a lot cooler.

Nerd.
Thu 29/07/04 at 11:57
Regular
HHAT wrote:
> Nerd.

Terd.
Thu 29/07/04 at 12:39
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Does it really matter whether he usues symbols or not.
Thu 29/07/04 at 12:42
Regular
Exactly.
Thu 29/07/04 at 13:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Whîrlp¤¤l wrote:
> No, symbols make your nickname look a lot cooler, thats why so many in
> here have them. So are you calling them all nerds, wannabes and rats?

well obviously

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.