GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"JBL CHAMP OR CHUMP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/07/04 at 21:01
Regular
What is JBL on he is a total waste of space as a wrestler he won the championship by cheating and then picks no bodies to wrestle against i am glad the undertaker has decided he is the person to take the championship off JBL and i hope deadman inc goes on for many more years as he is still the best performer the WWE has had in the past ten years he has stood by the WWE when they were doing the invasion storyline with ECW and WCW invading the WWE I hope Deadman inc gets the championship and finally shuts up critics who say he is past his best he is still 6ft 10 and 326lbs of pure attitude which the WWE needs more of in a champion than what JBL could ever have in him he dumped his best farooq (Ron Simmonds) after 14 years of being friends and Tag partners (APA) they were the best tag team if he can dump a close friend after 14 years whats to say he doesnt turn his back on the WWE and the loyal fans.
Mon 02/08/04 at 10:01
Regular
"..."
Thank God I don't have kids...
Sun 01/08/04 at 23:58
Regular
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> DW, this JAT has obviously only just discovered the internet and
> doesn't read the spoiler sites and doesn't know what goes on behind
> the scenes. Should we really be the ones to spoil it for him? I mean,
> if we did, I'd personally feel like the guy who told his kids that
> Santa isn't real...

You'd tell your kids that Santa isn't real? YOU SICK BAST...nevermind.

Well hmpf.
Sun 01/08/04 at 23:56
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
BRADSHAW STINKS!

I can't believe JBL is the Smackdown! champion. He beat Eddie by cheating twice! It's not FAIR!!!!! Eddie is the rightful champion.

JBL always jeers the crowd no matter what town he is in. Has he no respect for the fans?? I can't believe he wrote that highly insulting internet article. He is just SO mean!
He only wins his matches by cheating, I hate him.
How dare he do that Nazi salute in Germany, who does he think he is??
I wish Eddie was still champion.
JBL is a CHUMP and I hope The Undertaker kicks his @ss at Summerslam so I can mindlessly cheer for the champion once again.
Thu 29/07/04 at 18:56
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
rasputin01uk wrote:
> he dumped his best farooq (Ron Simmonds) after 14 years of being friends
> and Tag partners (APA) they were the best tag team if he can dump a
> close friend after 14 years whats to say he doesnt turn his back on
> the WWE and the loyal fans.
classic...u know their still great friends off screen dont you???
Thu 29/07/04 at 08:47
Regular
"..."
DW, this JAT has obviously only just discovered the internet and doesn't read the spoiler sites and doesn't know what goes on behind the scenes. Should we really be the ones to spoil it for him? I mean, if we did, I'd personally feel like the guy who told his kids that Santa isn't real...
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:45
Regular
*ahem*

Guys, shall I break the news to them that Mr. Layfield isn't really a nasty person (or maybe he is? :-0) and that it's just a storyline, or do you wanna tell them?
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Not wrong there, the Undertaker would make a better champ than JBL!!
Therefore, I'm going for the Undertaker to win at SummerSlam!!!!
Wed 28/07/04 at 21:01
Regular
What is JBL on he is a total waste of space as a wrestler he won the championship by cheating and then picks no bodies to wrestle against i am glad the undertaker has decided he is the person to take the championship off JBL and i hope deadman inc goes on for many more years as he is still the best performer the WWE has had in the past ten years he has stood by the WWE when they were doing the invasion storyline with ECW and WCW invading the WWE I hope Deadman inc gets the championship and finally shuts up critics who say he is past his best he is still 6ft 10 and 326lbs of pure attitude which the WWE needs more of in a champion than what JBL could ever have in him he dumped his best farooq (Ron Simmonds) after 14 years of being friends and Tag partners (APA) they were the best tag team if he can dump a close friend after 14 years whats to say he doesnt turn his back on the WWE and the loyal fans.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.