GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOT SSC 8 - The Leech Fanatic"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/07/04 at 20:21
"possibly impossible"
Ok, so I did another one. But this is not for the competition, ok? Oh, and it's adults only.

The Fanatic

What a great feeling, pleasure and pain all in one creature. I lie here watching her watching over me. She stands in her own state of ecstasy and I am in mine, this palace of pleasure trembles as I lay here.

These parasite creatures writhe on my skin, they engorge themselves on the blood that rushes around my veins. I watch them rise as they fill with blood, their bodies becoming taut as they grow ever larger. Her skin is marked with small beads of perspiration as she watches these creatures in their dance of inflammation. Her eyes are wide, then close as hands move down, sliding towards her pulsing thighs.

She moves to join me, a magnetic attraction that cannot be broken now. Her skin touches the dark throbbing creatures as she moves against me. They fill from me as I too fill and grow, gaining identical animal pleasure in our joint rapture. Still they rise and swell, their bodies filling to completeness as I feel their tight hold against my flowing veins.

And then, release. Their bodies satisfied, they liberate the bloodline as they fall away, pleasure fulfilled. The blood is spent, the body filled, a wave of relaxation sweeps over all.
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:57
Regular
Just to reiterate my love for this short piece, I must say that if you entered it into SSC8 it would have certainly been a contender for the top 3.

Yes...
Fri 13/08/04 at 08:42
"possibly impossible"
{reads comments and does happy dance}
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:03
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
* Shock. I think I may be to young to have read this.

Short and succinct, but... gross! :D

Very nicely written. Flowed well, even when I didn't actually wish to reach the end but had no choice.

* Does it sound like a feasible lie?
Tue 10/08/04 at 13:14
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Initially missed this, but glad I found it from reading the SSC8 thread. So much good description and words that really add to the mood like "writhe" and "inflammation" really stood out.

I like, and these two parts in particular:

> this palace of pleasure trembles as I lay here.

> These parasite creatures writhe on my skin, they engorge themselves
> on the blood that rushes around my veins.

Top stuff, pb.
Fri 30/07/04 at 00:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Really good if scarily erotic.
Thu 29/07/04 at 22:39
"possibly impossible"
I'm thinking that perhaps I should have entered this one!

Oh well :-)
Thu 29/07/04 at 20:47
Regular
Like reading a cloud. :-)
Thu 29/07/04 at 12:09
"Was UW."
Wow, brilliant stuff.
Wed 28/07/04 at 22:06
Regular
"not dead"
Fantastically well written, so fluent. Thoroughly enjoyed that.
Wed 28/07/04 at 20:21
"possibly impossible"
Ok, so I did another one. But this is not for the competition, ok? Oh, and it's adults only.

The Fanatic

What a great feeling, pleasure and pain all in one creature. I lie here watching her watching over me. She stands in her own state of ecstasy and I am in mine, this palace of pleasure trembles as I lay here.

These parasite creatures writhe on my skin, they engorge themselves on the blood that rushes around my veins. I watch them rise as they fill with blood, their bodies becoming taut as they grow ever larger. Her skin is marked with small beads of perspiration as she watches these creatures in their dance of inflammation. Her eyes are wide, then close as hands move down, sliding towards her pulsing thighs.

She moves to join me, a magnetic attraction that cannot be broken now. Her skin touches the dark throbbing creatures as she moves against me. They fill from me as I too fill and grow, gaining identical animal pleasure in our joint rapture. Still they rise and swell, their bodies filling to completeness as I feel their tight hold against my flowing veins.

And then, release. Their bodies satisfied, they liberate the bloodline as they fall away, pleasure fulfilled. The blood is spent, the body filled, a wave of relaxation sweeps over all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.