GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Face or Heel Game..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/07/04 at 22:17
Regular
Aye, I stole this from my other forums. *shrugs* Take me out the back and give me a good rogering, if you have to.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There has been a lot of face and heel turns in the WWE. I wanted to create a game about that. This is how it works.

You name a wrestler that has turned face or heel, and then the next person replies with face or heel. Then, they list a new wrestler. Then, we repeat.

You get the picture?

I'll start with: Kurt Angle
Wed 28/07/04 at 19:05
Regular
thebestbit wrote:
> †hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> Fígó wrote:
>
> Crap game though. :)
>
> Amen!
> i 3rd that

I fourth that.
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:40
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
but very well said, the fact is now that Vince has no major competiton he just does not care about what he does...shame really.
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:36
Regular
"..."
Only because you've become obsessed with getting your post count up by playing all the rubbish word association/link/chain games that the people on the general board come up with. The reason this games is rubbish, is because I can't think of ANYONE on the current roster who hasn't been both face and heel at some point. In fact this is part of the reason that old school fans are leaving wrestling in their droves. The line between face and heel has been blurred by guys like the Big Show, who seemed to be turning every week at one point, and the fact that WWE now bows too easily to fan reaction. Back in the day if a heel started getting a good fan reaction, he's take it on his own back, or be told byu the boss to do something to re-establish his heel status and the same for faces. This is what made turns like Shawn Michaels split from Marty Jannetty and Hogan joining the nWo so shocking. Random and unexpected rant over.
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:34
Regular
kevstar wrote:
> Whats face or heel?
good guy bad guy..but dont let flair see this topic.
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Whats face or heel?
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Ooooo i like crap games... :P
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:29
Regular
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> Fígó wrote:
>
>
> Amen!
i 3rd that
Wed 28/07/04 at 14:00
Regular
"..."
Fígó wrote:
>

Amen!
Wed 28/07/04 at 13:42
Regular
Well, I think I get it...

You name a wrestler that has turned Face or Heel and then the next person replys with what they are (a face or a heel) and then you name another wrestler. And repeat.

Crap game though. :)
Tue 27/07/04 at 15:08
Regular
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> I unashamedly don't get the point or the rules for this game.

Same.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.