GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Apple Mac VS PC"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/07/04 at 19:56
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Hmmmm The Gadget Show seem to show which is the best...by dropping them off a balcony.

Which do you prefer...? Which has better things...etc
Tue 27/07/04 at 12:22
Regular
Yeh, A Mac is a lot more expensive to repair than a system unit but they tend not to go wrong as much as system units.

Colin
Tue 27/07/04 at 00:52
Regular
"relocated"
Anonymous wrote:
> Hmmmm The Gadget Show seem to show which is the best...by dropping
> them off a balcony.

I heard about this and apparently the Mac cost more to fix.

Then I read this letter in the Guardian computer section:

"Suzi Perry states in Talk Time (July 15) that a Macintosh would be more expensive to repair than a PC after being thrown out of a window. I can't see that this would be a problem. You are never going to be so frustrated with a Macintosh to ever want to send it plummeting to a silicon death.
Stephen Bennett
Norwich"

Touché.
Mon 26/07/04 at 21:42
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I like Mac monitors.

Yum.
Mon 26/07/04 at 21:13
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Agreed.

PC have good points, Macs have different good points and people are always going to disagree over which is better - let's just leave it at that.
Mon 26/07/04 at 20:21
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Please no Mac vs PC threads, this was only covered about a week ago! Again!!!!!!
Mon 26/07/04 at 19:56
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Hmmmm The Gadget Show seem to show which is the best...by dropping them off a balcony.

Which do you prefer...? Which has better things...etc

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.