GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreamcast Software - Price Drop!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/04/01 at 22:44
Regular
Sega of Europe today announced that it will reduce the recommended retail price of its Dreamcast software titles. Beginning TODAY, all new Dreamcast software titles published by Sega will sell for £29.99 instead of the previous recommended retail price of £39.99.

Summer Dreamcast releases for Europe include:

Skies of Arcadia - April 27
Daytona USA 2001 - May 11
Confidential Mission - May 25
18 Wheeler - June 1
Sonic Adventure 2 - June 23
Crazy Taxi 2 - July 6
Outtrigger - July 20

(Yeah! Crazy Taxi 2!)

The Game

Sun 29/04/01 at 18:10
Regular
:0)
Sun 29/04/01 at 17:42
Regular
I've just joined... err... whatsitcalled. That bank thing. With the triangle.

Natwest.

Their card is a switch one, so if this doesn't work, I'll do it before a month has passed.
Sun 29/04/01 at 17:25
Regular
"everyone says it"
mmmm. Crazy Taxi 2, I had played a bit of the Japanese version and it was great.. mmmmm japanese. mmmm..... multiplayer.
Sun 29/04/01 at 17:19
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Another super topic by The Game....

I should be getting My Dreamcast on Saturday, I am definitely getting Skies of Arcadia and Crazy Taxi, everything else can wait.......I want CT2 evetually but I don't think it will be as good on the flat levels of NYC compared to downtown Frisco. SA2 looks good, but all the other Dreamcast 'classics' will have to wait until I have had my fair share of RPG heaven with SOA and Radical Racing with Crazy Taxi....Yeah!

The Game
Sun 29/04/01 at 17:15
Regular
"everyone says it"
Yeah Grix I tried that about 9 months ago on a new barcley card that was designed to have the full potential of the credit card, I then got a letter from SR saying politley that it was rejected... opps.

Sun 29/04/01 at 17:03
HOTD2 rules it rules!!!!!!!! so does the dc! (:0
Sun 29/04/01 at 16:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
I got the House of the Dead 2/Light-gun package aswell - The game is awesome!! I did have doubts whether to get it or not - took the gamble and its paid off - An excllent game!!
I look forward to Confidential Mission - Does anyone know of any other Light-gun games available or to be released??
Sun 29/04/01 at 16:56
Regular
Grix, if its a Switch card you can use it. You can get a switch card if you're over 16.
Sun 29/04/01 at 16:55
Regular
I've tried to buy a Dreamcast from SR today... shock horror.

Only thing is, I've tried with my card thing, which I'm not sure if I can buy things on or not.

So if I'm not online for a few days, it's probably because I'm in police custody being questioned about my card...
Sun 29/04/01 at 15:35
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
In the past I have probably owned almost 50 dc games... but have had to swap to buy new ones! Now I can rebuild the collection (I only have 8 at the moment! Had to swap the rest!)

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.