GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Right Then ..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/02/05 at 22:51
"period drama"
So now I've had the idea ... and we just got broadband ... I know it's never going to go away ....

Until I buy an XB, of course.

So:
Explain everything.

I seriously have no clue about anything XB-related (well, apart from the big, obvious stuff) so need info about everything ... console, games, all the Live info (I do want that ... although I kind of don't at the same time, as I feel my spare time running away from me)

Anywho ... yus.
Hit me.

*cowers*
Mon 07/02/05 at 22:51
"period drama"
So now I've had the idea ... and we just got broadband ... I know it's never going to go away ....

Until I buy an XB, of course.

So:
Explain everything.

I seriously have no clue about anything XB-related (well, apart from the big, obvious stuff) so need info about everything ... console, games, all the Live info (I do want that ... although I kind of don't at the same time, as I feel my spare time running away from me)

Anywho ... yus.
Hit me.

*cowers*
Mon 07/02/05 at 23:00
"I love yo... lamp."
It's the most powerful console on the market at the moment. It's big and heavy, so it's for MEN.

It has many many shooty games and many racing games. Many of the many many are good to excellent. It also has most of the big multiformat games. It doesn't do much in the way of Ninty style platformers though.

It also has online play. The best online play you can get.
Mon 07/02/05 at 23:03
"period drama"
At the risk of sounding rude ... no s**t, Biggles.
I get the general stuff, just no specifics.
Mon 07/02/05 at 23:04
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Well, the Xbox live FAQ of Biggles' can help you on the live front. As for games, I got Ghost Recon 2 the other day and it is fantasmic, hard at times, but still fantasmic. Halo 2 is good for a couple of months and live could keep you on it for ages. Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow is great also, and Chaos Theory is out soon and literally everyone who has an Xbox and live will be getting that.

Plus, if you buy a game that can be played on live, you get a 2 month free trial of live, which is great. And you can add your years worth of Xbox live onto that.

I'm bored...
If i think of anything else to put,(and i probably will) I'll post it here.

Ciao for now.
Mon 07/02/05 at 23:05
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> It's the most powerful console on the market at the moment. It's big
> and heavy, so it's for MEN.

Really, well then i'm a man in girls clothing.
Mon 07/02/05 at 23:09
Regular
"Lil Kim?"

"Are you a girl?"

Classic. What a complete ar$e-clutcher.
Mon 07/02/05 at 23:09
"period drama"
satans little helper wrote:
> Well, the Xbox live FAQ of Biggles' can help you on the live front.

Ah yes, very helpful in telling me that I'm screwed.
Hooray! Watch the plans come crashing down.
Mon 07/02/05 at 23:10
"slightlyshortertagl"
PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online PES Online

Get the message? :-D
Mon 07/02/05 at 23:11
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Creepy wrote:
> "Lil Kim?"
>
> "Are you a girl?"
>
> Classic. What a complete ar$e-clutcher.

I get that every time i go on Halo 2.
Mon 07/02/05 at 23:12
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> satans little helper wrote:
> Well, the Xbox live FAQ of Biggles' can help you on the live front.
>
> Ah yes, very helpful in telling me that I'm screwed.
> Hooray! Watch the plans come crashing down.

Why, whats wrong?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.