GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Chad is going on Holiday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/07/04 at 02:26
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Boosh. I like that word.

Yep, going to Spain for 2 weeks. Should be good. I'm staying in a rented apartment, with a swimming pool and a roof. Yes a roof. Not just any roof though, you can sun bathe on it. Boosh 2000.

I'm mostly excited about the plane trip. I like flying. And i've got the iPod to keep me busy. Busy in ways you can't possibly imagine. Boosh. argh.

They have this good chinese resturant over there. I will be taking a visit.

Last time i went for a week and got pretty brown, and also pretty bored. Don't know if i can last for 2.

Boooooosh. I will never use this word again, because its now annoying me and sounds gay.

Cya Chumps. Keep it clean.
Sun 25/07/04 at 09:34
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Have fun Chad.

Boosh has ALWAYS been my word.

But I'll allow you usage
Sun 25/07/04 at 08:20
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Have a good time. Don't envy you going to Spain though.
Sun 25/07/04 at 08:17
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Have a good time and enjoy it.
Sun 25/07/04 at 02:41
Regular
Oh well even more time with them hope they aren't 'The Simpsons' like mine :D
Sun 25/07/04 at 02:36
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Im going with my mum, sister and brother.

I would rather go with friends, but i doubt thats going to happen in spain.
Sun 25/07/04 at 02:34
Regular
Heh no parents though? I can't bare going on holiday with my parents anymore :S
Sun 25/07/04 at 02:27
Regular
have a good one!
Sun 25/07/04 at 02:26
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Boosh. I like that word.

Yep, going to Spain for 2 weeks. Should be good. I'm staying in a rented apartment, with a swimming pool and a roof. Yes a roof. Not just any roof though, you can sun bathe on it. Boosh 2000.

I'm mostly excited about the plane trip. I like flying. And i've got the iPod to keep me busy. Busy in ways you can't possibly imagine. Boosh. argh.

They have this good chinese resturant over there. I will be taking a visit.

Last time i went for a week and got pretty brown, and also pretty bored. Don't know if i can last for 2.

Boooooosh. I will never use this word again, because its now annoying me and sounds gay.

Cya Chumps. Keep it clean.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.