GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Words/images not in line?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/09/09 at 21:57
Hi All

Big thx to all you helped with my last post - the page behind a page is great & exactly what I wanted - Good job I've got you techi's helping me as I would be lost without you all!

I've another question pls, when I set the page up with the pics & words it all lines up perfectly but then when I preview it it moves things & then they are out of line! it is really becoming a pain to say the least

Am I doing something wrong? how do I stop it happening?

thx again
Tue 29/09/09 at 10:47
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hmmm.... advice is probably the best and easiest to do in honesty.

I have been playing about with my site last couple of weeks (only an hour here or there) and found another unique way of doing it, but it's so "DIY" it's not even worth mentioning.
Tue 29/09/09 at 08:31
"Are you sure?"
Hello again.
NB. It's worth putting your InstantPro website address in your Freeola profile so that people can easily see which site you are referring to :¬)

The easiest way with InstantPro would be to use 'tables' to format your content.

I would create two table 'cells' - one on the left containing the image of your dog and one on the right to hold all your text.

Just keep repeating this as required - everything will stay aligned then.

[s]Hmmm...[/s] My Freeola Instant Site
Mon 28/09/09 at 21:57
Hi All

Big thx to all you helped with my last post - the page behind a page is great & exactly what I wanted - Good job I've got you techi's helping me as I would be lost without you all!

I've another question pls, when I set the page up with the pics & words it all lines up perfectly but then when I preview it it moves things & then they are out of line! it is really becoming a pain to say the least

Am I doing something wrong? how do I stop it happening?

thx again

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.