GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bye bye"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/07/04 at 10:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm going to Spain at half 9 tonight for 15 days and its not forseeable that I will be coming on the forum from the Sunshine like some easiyl scorched creature who dwells under rocks. I'll be making the most of the cheap beer and cheaper women, I hope.

Last night was fantastic too. A group of us met up with a mate from high school who we've not seen in a year and went on a small pub crawl (theres only 4 pubs here so given the situation it was an almighty pub crawl). I spent about £20 on lagers and a burger to cap the night off, which I do suspect was made from chinese newspapers.

Because our local is too cheap to buy a pool table we moved to a few other pubs, but their pool tables all had online booking facilities with ticketmaster - they were truly packed. So we ended up in a cricket club with about four people in, and I had to convince the propeiter that we wouldnt burn his club down and molest his daughters, we just wanted to play pool and sup some ale. The shots we did have given me barbed-wire throat, but besides that all it good.

Oh and try playing splinter cell when you're drunk, its brilliant.
Fri 23/07/04 at 10:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm going to Spain at half 9 tonight for 15 days and its not forseeable that I will be coming on the forum from the Sunshine like some easiyl scorched creature who dwells under rocks. I'll be making the most of the cheap beer and cheaper women, I hope.

Last night was fantastic too. A group of us met up with a mate from high school who we've not seen in a year and went on a small pub crawl (theres only 4 pubs here so given the situation it was an almighty pub crawl). I spent about £20 on lagers and a burger to cap the night off, which I do suspect was made from chinese newspapers.

Because our local is too cheap to buy a pool table we moved to a few other pubs, but their pool tables all had online booking facilities with ticketmaster - they were truly packed. So we ended up in a cricket club with about four people in, and I had to convince the propeiter that we wouldnt burn his club down and molest his daughters, we just wanted to play pool and sup some ale. The shots we did have given me barbed-wire throat, but besides that all it good.

Oh and try playing splinter cell when you're drunk, its brilliant.
Fri 23/07/04 at 10:45
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Heh, have a good time.

I remember when me and two of my mates watched Spy Kids 3D drunk, its a really terrible film that actually becomes pretty funny when you're drunk, and all this crap is leaping out at you.
Fri 23/07/04 at 10:46
"Majestic"
Then have a good time you lucky tramp...
Forcast Rain here, isnt it?
Fri 23/07/04 at 10:55
Regular
"That's right!"
Have a good time, y'bas*mumble mumble*

I'm sick of working evenings/nights, I don't get in until half 9 and I usually can't be bothered to go out by then. The last time I was drunk was when we were out for my birthday, back in June! Bah.
Fri 23/07/04 at 11:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've been away for 4 weeks this year

So neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
Fri 23/07/04 at 11:03
Regular
"8==="
Paradox: wrote:
> and a burger
> to cap the night off, which I do suspect was made from chinese
> newspapers.

So you were so wasted you threw the burger away and ate the wrapping?
Fri 23/07/04 at 11:45
"slightlyshortertagl"
Enjoy :-)
Fri 23/07/04 at 13:34
"possibly impossible"
Have a good time.
Fri 23/07/04 at 15:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Paradox: wrote:
> I'm going to Spain at half 9 tonight for 15 days and its not
> forseeable that I will be coming on the forum from the Sunshine like
> some easiyl scorched creature who dwells under rocks. I'll be making
> the most of the cheap beer and cheaper women, I hope.

Have fun and i look forward to seeing you on tourists from hell in the near future :-D
Fri 23/07/04 at 15:36
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Everyone has already said it, but once more can't hurt: Have a good time. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.