GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beatles"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/07/04 at 19:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Going through a Beatles phase at present and was just wondering what everyone's favourite album/song is by them.

I'm listening a lot to the White Album, some cracking tunes like Helter Skelter and Back in the USSR which aren't as played much as their earlier stuff.

I also learned Day Tripper on my guitar
Sun 25/07/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Woo
Sun 25/07/04 at 10:11
Regular
"guys, chad fell dow"
woohoo.... i love the beatles...

i'm from australia and so they probably don't get as much attention as they do in the uk...

there's this great cover of i'm only sleeping (one of my favourite songs) by the vines...

anyway, just thought i'd say that i love the beatles too...
Sat 24/07/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Colourless"
SHEEPY wrote:
> He's a Phil Collins fan

As is Efe Sodje.....
Sat 24/07/04 at 23:19
Regular
"Selected"
I know what you mean - I find it hard to compare the albums because each is an expansion or evolution of the last. I think that's what made The Beatles such an amazing group, they constantly sought to push themsevles in genre and style instead of settling on material they knew would sell.

And Yoko is a silly mare. People say it's wrong to blame her for the splitting of The Beatles. What they don't say, is that it's fun.

So yeah, The Beatles rock - everybody go listen to them.
Sat 24/07/04 at 22:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah Pepper is good as well, possibly hyped a bit. Music is better in White Album but hasn't got the same errrm thing as Pepper.

Aye... I always feel sad the way The Beatles ended with Paul/John etc. I've tried to see things from Yoko's viewpoint but she's a talentless bint.
Sat 24/07/04 at 22:44
Regular
"Selected"
The White Album is brilliant. I listened to it non-stop for the first few months of the year - I hated having to hear my flatmates whilst at uni so I'd just put on Glass Onion or While My Guitar Gently Weeps to drown them out.

I think my favorite album at the minute though is Pepper which is truly amazing. I haven't listened to it for a while though, I'm waiting to go back to uni in September where it'll be played continually.

I'm still going through my Beatles phase, I just finshed reading Many Years from Now (Paul's autobiography) and I've started reading The Lives of John Lennon - good stuff.
Sat 24/07/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
ob-la-di,ob-la-da
Sat 24/07/04 at 15:44
Regular
"Don't let me down"
hey jude
Fri 23/07/04 at 16:27
Regular
"8==="
Hmmmmm.

Genesis were better.

and Collins was one of those fools announcing he'd leave the country if Labour got in, and then didn't.
Fri 23/07/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
He's a Phil Collins fan

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.