GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zatoichi - out on Monday, anyone getting it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/07/04 at 15:21
Regular
This film looks COOL! Something about a blind masseuse (sp?) Helping a town get rid of thieves or something. Should have fights similar to kill bill only the blood is CGI rendered. Which may seem unrealistic but apparently looks very good in this film. It won some awards to, at the cannes film festival I think it was.
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:01
Regular
"lets go back"
This film is great. I saw it at the cinema. I crashed my car the same night. Thats how excited I was. The CGI is a bit poor in one or two scenes, but it doesnt spoil the film tbh. Takeshi Kitano is fab.
Thu 22/07/04 at 10:06
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
green ferocity wrote:
> I dont know what Darwock is on about. I've read many reviews and they
> have all praised the movie, not droned on about how crap it is.
> Because it so obviously isn't.

Maybe you read reviews of the original? The one from last year was a remake.
Wed 21/07/04 at 20:35
Regular
"accidental superher"
i saw it a month or so ago...it really isn't anything special at all and yes the cgi is awful...
has it's entertaining moments but i wouldn't personally spend money on it
Wed 21/07/04 at 17:39
Regular
I dont know what Darwock is on about. I've read many reviews and they have all praised the movie, not droned on about how crap it is. Because it so obviously isn't.
Wed 21/07/04 at 17:37
Regular
"relocated"
I'm getting it, but not till the end of the month when I get paid. Missed my chance to see it at the cinema unfortunately but it is supposed to be excellent.
Wed 21/07/04 at 15:50
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Saw it at the cinema, it's too weird. CGI looks awful and the tap-dancing segments spoil any atmosphere
Wed 21/07/04 at 15:21
Regular
This film looks COOL! Something about a blind masseuse (sp?) Helping a town get rid of thieves or something. Should have fights similar to kill bill only the blood is CGI rendered. Which may seem unrealistic but apparently looks very good in this film. It won some awards to, at the cannes film festival I think it was.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.