GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A question for everyone?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/07/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
My fellow sisters and brothers we all have dreams and ambitions to achieve the unthinkable, so my question would be where do you see yourself 10 years from now?... what would you want to be or what would u want to do whether it being for our country.. for yourself.. for your family... what do you have on your mind that you my sisters and brothers can share with us..
Wed 21/07/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
Flockhart wrote:
> I'll still be waiting for my first notable vote

I'll vote for you
Wed 21/07/04 at 10:58
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Flockhart wrote:
> I'll be watching @ng3l's boy spamming up the Playstation 5 forum

Lol @ Flock, it wont be long till he is internet capable, or gaming mad if he is anything like his daddy!
Wed 21/07/04 at 10:45
Regular
"lets go back"
Well it would be cool if i had a record contract and was on tour with my band in ten years time, living in a big house and driving a fast car. but i doubt that'll happen.

In reality I'll probably be a qualified pharmacist working in a community pharmacy, living in a big house and driving a fast car. Ten years from now i'll be 28 nearly 29, so I might be planning a family too.
Tue 20/07/04 at 23:24
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'll be counsilling the Sr members children
I'll be dissappointed if i haven't managed to seduce any of the girls from here
I'll still be here, posting in the Acronyms game
I'll still be waiting for my first notable vote
I'll be watching @ng3l's boy spamming up the Playstation 5 forum
Tue 20/07/04 at 22:39
"period drama"
'A question for everyone' is not a question.
Not even a little bit.

I hope not to be still correcting such things in 10 years time.
But really, I will have several books published and be designing games.
Tue 20/07/04 at 22:34
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
In 10 years I'll be your King.
I'll be everyone's King.

Just wait and see.
Tue 20/07/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Nothing yet.
Tue 20/07/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
My fellow sisters and brothers we all have dreams and ambitions to achieve the unthinkable, so my question would be where do you see yourself 10 years from now?... what would you want to be or what would u want to do whether it being for our country.. for yourself.. for your family... what do you have on your mind that you my sisters and brothers can share with us..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.