GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Those who use Ebuyer..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/07/04 at 20:51
Regular
What the hell does available within 5 days mean? The actual flag is...

"ordered on request (5 days)"

This is with relation to the X800XT and I can't seem to get a straight answer from the people who work there. Does this mean I can officially complain if my order doesn't arrive say... within 7-8 days on a next day courier service? I am sort of stuffed with my 9800XT going first thing Monday morning and without on-board graphics I am left a bit out in the open.

With everywhere else stocking in a months time I am guessing these will be shipped from abroad. I am mainly looking at Tyla although I can't seem to get an answer from him with regards to if Ebuyer f*cked him about over the delivery date.

Cheers!
Wed 21/07/04 at 19:19
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Had the exact same status on a Laptop back-pack I ordered a few weeks ago...only today got an e-Note saying it should be sent out early next week. Thankfully, I've been in no rush to get it, as it's for uni.
Tue 20/07/04 at 23:03
Regular
"Touched!"
I don't personally like Ebuyer, my mate wanted to order a laptop which was in stock and it claimed to be sent within 24 hours, he went to order and it claimed it wouldn't be sent for 3 days? Also the policies they use are screwed up, they refer you to the companies half of the time when in fact it's their problem if they have sold you something which is deemed faulty, they make no effort to help you sometimes, however they are pretty cheap.
Tue 20/07/04 at 22:48
Regular
That's what I thought however their replies suggest it is still an undisclosed date. I have replied again basically wanting to know an exact date. Without the card I can't work from home or do anything with my PC; stuffed basically.

Cheers for the reply.
Tue 20/07/04 at 21:58
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
It means that they will order it and will receive it in AROUND 5 days. I stress the word around, as it may take longer or less.

They will order it from their supplier. It will arrive at their warehouse / dispatch area, then they will send it on to you.
Tue 20/07/04 at 20:51
Regular
What the hell does available within 5 days mean? The actual flag is...

"ordered on request (5 days)"

This is with relation to the X800XT and I can't seem to get a straight answer from the people who work there. Does this mean I can officially complain if my order doesn't arrive say... within 7-8 days on a next day courier service? I am sort of stuffed with my 9800XT going first thing Monday morning and without on-board graphics I am left a bit out in the open.

With everywhere else stocking in a months time I am guessing these will be shipped from abroad. I am mainly looking at Tyla although I can't seem to get an answer from him with regards to if Ebuyer f*cked him about over the delivery date.

Cheers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.