GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOOOOO!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half Life 2'.
Wed 09/02/05 at 19:43
Regular
"boom boom click"
while wathching gamer.tv last night i heard news that Half-life2 is gonna come out on the xbox 2 not the xbox!!! It was a rumour but im still scared! This was gonna be THE best game on Xbox and one i really want to play as my PC is not good enough to play it! And you may say just buy the
Wed 09/02/05 at 21:48
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> illphukiir wrote:
> Emitime wrote:
> None of them being any valid reasons of course...
>
> You don't consider lack of money and lack of intrest to be valid
> reasons to not get a PC?
>
> ooookay then

Yes. :-P
Wed 09/02/05 at 21:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I don't think HL2 is all that to be honest - I can see where it shines and where it doesn't, but it never really impressed me.

hehehehe
Wed 09/02/05 at 21:32
Regular
"8==="
I like my friends list on live too, it's only got a geek content of 5%.

Nobody says "I pwned u, you stupid noob" to anybody and it's all a lot less irritating.
Wed 09/02/05 at 21:28
Regular
illphukiir wrote:
> Emitime wrote:

You don't consider lack of money and lack of intrest to be valid reasons to not get a PC?

ooookay then
Wed 09/02/05 at 21:23
Regular
"8==="
Game wrote:
> But in terms of Visual
> Experience, you can't beat PC's in many areas.

Of course not. But unfortunately the setup's awkward for gaming and the unbalanced playing field doesn't appeal.
Wed 09/02/05 at 21:21
Regular
"8==="
Apart from it's a poorer experience for everything apart from RTS games.
Wed 09/02/05 at 21:21
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
As good as Half-Life is on the PC, you could never get it THAT good on XBOX. Anyone with a decent GPU in their PC will instantly bawk at the graphics/res on the XBOX version. Same with Doom 3. Doom's XBOX feature will tip the balance somewhat. But in terms of Visual Experience, you can't beat PC's in many areas.
Wed 09/02/05 at 21:16
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
Emitime wrote:
Wed 09/02/05 at 21:15
Regular
"8==="
I'm more interested in Far Cry: Instincts to be honest.
Wed 09/02/05 at 21:12
Regular
I never expected Halflife 2 to come out on Xbox anyway, this comes as no suprise.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.