GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrestling Games : Who Do You Use??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/07/04 at 19:37
Regular
"We love you Rooney!"
Any Game from any console!

State the Console, Game and the name of the wrestler you like to use the most. e.g

i use :
'Big Daddy' Shirley Crabtree from Legends of Wrestling II on the Gamecube.

If you use created wrestlers then tell us about him/her

NOTE: The above example is my opinion and my choice
Sun 25/07/04 at 09:07
Regular
"WORD LIFE"
On Smackdown Here comes the pain, I use John Cena or Eddie Guerrero. On Wrestlemania X8, I use Scotty 2 Hotty and Chris Benoit, on Wrestlemania X1X, I use Rey Mysterio and Booker T, on Legends of Wrestling, I use Rob Van Dam, on Legennnds of Wrestling II, I use Eddie! On Road to Wrestlemania X8, I use Undertaker. On RAW! I use D-Von Dudley. On RAW! 2, I use the Undertaker.
Sat 24/07/04 at 21:24
Regular
"diablo"
it would have to be the urricane or some other cheesy, crap character just to make the game more challenging.
Sat 24/07/04 at 13:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Usually just make a CAW and play as them. Did play as John Cena though in the last Smackdown game
Sat 24/07/04 at 10:45
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Im normally Stone Cold or a guy i make myself.
Sat 24/07/04 at 10:41
Regular
"rick"
I use Shawn Michaels on wwe smackdown! Here comes the pain for the PS2
Thu 22/07/04 at 17:31
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i've got most of the smackdown games... me and my mates make custom characters of our cirlce of friends, then just watch them all have CPU controlled royal rumbles :)

sundays here are VERY slow... ;)
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:31
Regular
"..."
Chi-i-i-i-i-ckens...
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> I don't play computer games. Or use a PC. We don't have any
> electricity out here. I'm Amish.

Kinda like Roadkill.. you like playing with chickens dont you :P
Thu 22/07/04 at 14:23
Regular
"..."
I don't play computer games. Or use a PC. We don't have any electricity out here. I'm Amish.
Tue 20/07/04 at 19:37
Regular
"We love you Rooney!"
Any Game from any console!

State the Console, Game and the name of the wrestler you like to use the most. e.g

i use :
'Big Daddy' Shirley Crabtree from Legends of Wrestling II on the Gamecube.

If you use created wrestlers then tell us about him/her

NOTE: The above example is my opinion and my choice

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.