GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a great scam!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/07/04 at 17:55
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
This is pretty good, people WILL fall for this one:

Be the next Brad Pitt or Elisabeth Taylor!

Actors urgently needed for major motion picture projects, soon to starting shooting in the UK, Australia and the US.

Roles of all sorts available including lead (playing opposite major male star).

Successful applicants must be able to speak English and be ready to travel.

To apply send a machine written application and a photograph, along with a 15 £ (GBP) or 25 $ (USD) check payable to L.J. as administration fee, to L.J. PO Box 29308, Glasgow, G20 0WX, UK, no later than the 27th august 2004.

Selections will be made by the 17th September and auditions will be held shortly there after in London, Melbourne and at our client's studio in Hollywood. Successful applicants will receive travel expenses, accommodation at a minimum 3 star hotel and 200 US$ a day of spending money. Expect your audition to last 3 - 4 days + 2 days of travelling.

If you know of anyone who would be interested in these jobs but is not on our mailing list please fell free to forward this mail.

Acting experience preferred but not necessary as training will be given. If you require a visa please mention it in the application and our lawyers will help you, failure to do so may cause problems with immigration. For insurance purposes and because some roles require some physical activity please let us know in your application if you require any medication or suffer from any handicap. These jobs are available only to persons over the age of 18. You are receiving this mail because you have registered with us, one of our partners or been active on one of our news groups. To unsubscribe send a letter to L.J. PO Box 29308, Glasgow, G20 0WX, UK, with you email address and the word unsubscribe. Our client has reserved the right to cancel or hire form other sources.
Tue 20/07/04 at 20:10
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> I dont get it.

STRIDIOT!
Tue 20/07/04 at 20:07
Regular
"SOUP!"
Deathskitten wrote:
> not too bad. life is crappy but thats pretty much normal for me! how
> u doing?

I'm not bad , not great either though. Just hovering in my mediocre purgatory.
Tue 20/07/04 at 19:49
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> [S]I dont get it.

so very naive
Tue 20/07/04 at 19:47
Regular
": ("
[S]I dont get it.
Tue 20/07/04 at 19:47
"period drama"
Ah, my mistake.
Tue 20/07/04 at 19:42
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> What's wrong with the Brad Pitt

did u see troy?
Tue 20/07/04 at 19:39
"period drama"
What's wrong with the Brad Pitt or Elisabeth Taylor we've got now?
Tue 20/07/04 at 18:44
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Paradox: wrote:
> Havent seen you around for a while kit, hows it going?

not too bad. life is crappy but thats pretty much normal for me! how u doing?
Tue 20/07/04 at 18:37
Regular
"SOUP!"
The gullible, and the turks.

Havent seen you around for a while kit, hows it going?
Tue 20/07/04 at 18:36
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
i wonder how many people would fall for it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.