GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Case Modders, Modders and Designers Required for Project..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/07/04 at 13:58
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
I have a dream... that one day! Actually, scrap that, it's been done...

Anyway, I have an idea for a community / website that I am gonna try and build. It's a unique idea and I dont believe it has been done as of yet. I would post the idea, but I dont want none of you cretins stealing it! *shakes fist*.

I am looking for modders in general who would be able to provide there... ideas... for the site. There is a chance that the site may lead onto a bit of money making in the end, if it kicks off. But these are only ideas and I am looking for interested parties first before I start any balls rolling.

I have the webdesign, coding, forums, etc covered. I just need some modders with good ideas to be the source of the content.

A working knowledge of AutoCad, or other design software as well as good english skills would be beneficial.

If you are interested please post here.
Tue 20/07/04 at 13:58
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
I have a dream... that one day! Actually, scrap that, it's been done...

Anyway, I have an idea for a community / website that I am gonna try and build. It's a unique idea and I dont believe it has been done as of yet. I would post the idea, but I dont want none of you cretins stealing it! *shakes fist*.

I am looking for modders in general who would be able to provide there... ideas... for the site. There is a chance that the site may lead onto a bit of money making in the end, if it kicks off. But these are only ideas and I am looking for interested parties first before I start any balls rolling.

I have the webdesign, coding, forums, etc covered. I just need some modders with good ideas to be the source of the content.

A working knowledge of AutoCad, or other design software as well as good english skills would be beneficial.

If you are interested please post here.
Tue 20/07/04 at 16:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Heh, I've been promising a mate that I'm gonna finish his site soon:
http://www.modprojects.co.uk

So, yes, it has been done - or rather it will be done quite soon. Sorry.
Tue 20/07/04 at 17:47
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Really? You know, when I searched around what was already out there, I obviously neglected to see the few thousand modding sites already out there.

The point is, I have an idea as to what to provide from the site, making it unique... that no other site I have seen has.
Tue 20/07/04 at 17:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If it's the ability to upload your projects, then that's what I've made...
Tue 20/07/04 at 17:52
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Nope. Nothing like it.
Tue 20/07/04 at 18:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Give us a clue...or is it top secret?
Tue 20/07/04 at 19:45
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
monkey_man wrote:
> Give us a clue...or is it top secret?

It's top secret :D for the time being.
Wed 21/07/04 at 11:31
Regular
"Freeola Support"
WoopWoop wrote:
> Really? You know, when I searched around what was already out there, I
> obviously neglected to see the few thousand modding sites already out
> there.

If you search for modding sites you'll probably get a lot of links to shops like ourselves rather than actual modding communities due to the way we heavily hook ourselves into search engines to obviously get more buyers.
Wed 21/07/04 at 17:09
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
ok... lemme just say. I know how to use a search engine, I work in IT. I am a web developer, systems engineer and other random crud. This idea I have HAS NOT been used before. I have looked at loads of modding sites, not shops.

But hey, forget it, I found help elsewhere...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.