GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats your football teaam?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/07/04 at 10:37
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Just want to know the different football teams people like supporting. Be interesting to see which team comes out on top. I love Newcastle
Sat 24/07/04 at 09:55
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Stryke wrote:
> I like Bellamy, but only because he's our best player since Giggs.
>
> GL, I don't understand the Man Utd glory-supporter hate. Don't get
> why people care - support who you want to support, win or lose.
> Personally, I like ripping Liverpool when they lose as well as
> cheering when they win. It's all a laugh, really.

I know what you mean. I always used to laugh at the Liverpool fans my age at school (and remember I live on the south coast) when they'd call me a glory supporter. I'd point out to them that I'd been a Man U fan before we'd won anything, but when they'd chosen Liverpool it was the 80's and they were the best team in the country!

I can see what you mean, but I think it is important in a way - it gives you something to argue about in the pub before the game!

GL
Fri 23/07/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Stryke wrote:
> I like Bellamy, but only because he's our best player since Giggs.
>

He's a decent player i'll give him that it's just everytime i've seen him he's crying to the linesman or referee for 89 minutes.

> GL, I don't understand the Man Utd glory-supporter hate. Don't get
> why people care - support who you want to support, win or lose.

Attack of the green eyed monster me thinks.

> Personally, I like ripping Liverpool when they lose as well as
> cheering when they win. It's all a laugh, really.

Same for me, don't live or die for football like others around here, it's just a side hobby.
Fri 23/07/04 at 16:16
Regular
I like Bellamy, but only because he's our best player since Giggs.

GL, I don't understand the Man Utd glory-supporter hate. Don't get why people care - support who you want to support, win or lose. Personally, I like ripping Liverpool when they lose as well as cheering when they win. It's all a laugh, really.
Fri 23/07/04 at 16:08
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Man U in the main (my dad's fault - I went to Old Trafford for the first time back in 1990 before anyone starts having a go!)

But I also follow Brighton (local team) and whoever Michael Standing is playing for (that means Walsall this season - he was Merson's first signing!)

GL
Fri 23/07/04 at 16:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
There's a few, never liked Beckham, over-hyped to the extreme. Keown is just a thug and same goes for Robbie Savage and also Bellamy is a whiny get.
Fri 23/07/04 at 15:52
Regular
D'you also have players you'll hate no matter what they do? Pauleta, Adrian Mutu, Totti, Beckham, Viera, Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Diouf will never get the Stryke-Love.
Fri 23/07/04 at 15:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'm the same actually, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldinho and Gattuso will always be my faves.

More so in basketball though for me, there's lots of individuals i like but hate the teams
Fri 23/07/04 at 15:39
Regular
Liverpool, primarily. But I also support players, heh. For example, whenever they're not playing the Pool, Joe Cole and Ryan Giggs are guarenteed my eternal devotion, as was Maniche in last seasons Champions League and Euro 2004 (except the match against England. Not because it was England - couldn't care if you dirty English won ;) - but because he was against The Gerrard).
Fri 23/07/04 at 12:05
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Forest Fan wrote:
>Vampyr wrote:
> man u and interyes inter have won so much lately, and kwalification thru

serie A to champs league was really easy, comfortably in fourth place by GD... idiot
Fri 23/07/04 at 11:34
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Liverpool and Rangers( Who impressivly stuffed Roma 4-1 the other day)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.