GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The eternal God mix-up."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/07/04 at 21:04
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
He isn't an omnipotent being, he was just some Alien from the Tenth Planet who got lucky back when they were mining on Earth.

"An has passed away and was replaced by Marduk, son of Enki, but in the mean time he was forced to hand over the throne to Enlil, who was our earthly ruler god in pre-historic times, and was known as the god-of-the-earth."

Mystery solved.
Stupid religions.

Proof:

[URL]http://www.omegapoint.org/cosmic/modules/news/article.php?storyid=18[/URL]
Tue 20/07/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Long time no see!"
There is a 'God', but there's not just one God...

I believe the 'Aliens' had much to do with our creation and the very beginning of our civilisation on this planet. I mean... Why else would they keep on coming back when they clearly have technology which is light-years ahead of our own!

They are our protectors.

While they won't be there to catch every person who happens to fall from a 5-storey building (Superman-style), they are always watching over us to make sure our world is running as best they can.

But, they are still not 'super-beings', or anything like that...
They can't work miracles, so we still have the Third World countries and stuff like that. They cannot bring World Peace.

We are to them quite what The Sims or Sim City is to us; only, far more interactive.

That's one theory, anyway. And... I sort of believe some parts of it.

Yes, the 'Sky Gods' theory goes back to almost Prehistoric days...! :o
Tue 20/07/04 at 14:02
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Lil Bro wrote:
> It's no more ridiculous than the idea there's an all seeing, all
> knowing God that created everything

Thats a very good point. Lizards that need gold to keep that atmosphere intact, or an all seeing, all knowing God that created everything. *Waits for that Forest dude to blow his top*
Tue 20/07/04 at 13:52
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
It's no more ridiculous than the idea there's an all seeing, all knowing God that created everything
Tue 20/07/04 at 13:47
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Galacticdramon wrote:
> You believe that the Earth is going to be destroyed on the 12 of
> December, 2012?

Just like the past 10s of times that it's been predicted.

Astronomer 1: "That 10km wide asteroid is going to hit us!"
Astronomer 2: "So I see! We best tell everyone!"

-----3 days later-----

Astronomer 1: "Actually, it's gonna be close, but it's gonna miss us!"
Astronomer 2: "Wow, that is lucky. We are saved by 1,200,000 km of space! Thank god!"
Tue 20/07/04 at 13:45
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Galacticdramon wrote:
> Ooh...a big meteorite is going to crash into Earth at noon today...it
> could wipe out half of Europe...WE MAY HAVE ONLY A FEW MINUTES TO
> LIVE! ;)

Yay! I'll never have to read any of this BS ever again! woooooo!
Tue 20/07/04 at 13:45
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Galacticdramon wrote:
> You believe that the Earth is going to be destroyed on the 12 of
> December, 2012?

Of course!
Tue 20/07/04 at 13:30
Regular
"^_^"
Just how you honestly believe these people are serious? lol
Tue 20/07/04 at 13:17
Regular
"??????"
You believe that the Earth is going to be destroyed on the 12 of December, 2012?
Tue 20/07/04 at 13:03
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Yes, that's right. This is all true Parr. I believe every word.
Tue 20/07/04 at 11:50
Regular
"??????"
Ooh...a big meteorite is going to crash into Earth at noon today...it could wipe out half of Europe...WE MAY HAVE ONLY A FEW MINUTES TO LIVE! ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.