GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Update me..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/07/04 at 16:59
Regular
": ("
I used to watch WWF/WWE all the time, I was WWE's No.1 fan but since Wrestle Mania 7 I stopped watching it so could you tell me whether The Rock is still in it and whats going on?

Cheerio.
Wed 28/07/04 at 19:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Tazz wrote:
> How is Luther Reigns not talented? From where I stand, he can wrestle
> to a high professional standard. I was under the assumption that this
> was the degree of qualification required to be in his position.

Nope apparently all it takes now is to be tall, be big, look good and be able to talk on a mic and hey presto!! Instant main event material, also banging the boss' daughter doesn't hurt your career either :-D
Tue 27/07/04 at 10:37
Regular
"..."
Tazz wrote:
> But surely submisson holds are the most tedious aspect of a wrestling
> match. The only sufficing ones are the fast and effective; The
> Crippler Crossface, the Katahajime, perhaps the sharpshooter etc. But
> not every wrestler need master this style. There is always the
> sleeper...but, that name was attained only by sending everybody
> asleep aside from the recipient.

OK fair enough, you don't need to master this style, but every wrestler worth his salt has at least one submission hold in his arsenal, Triple H has the Indian Death-lock, The Rock has the Sharp-shooter, Undertaker the dragon-sleeper etc. Without some degree of technical holds the constant barrage of power-moves just gets tedious.
Tue 27/07/04 at 10:16
Regular
"Guess who..."
But surely submisson holds are the most tedious aspect of a wrestling match. The only sufficing ones are the fast and effective; The Crippler Crossface, the Katahajime, perhaps the sharpshooter etc. But not every wrestler need master this style. There is always the sleeper...but, that name was attained only by sending everybody asleep aside from the recipient.
Tue 27/07/04 at 09:29
Regular
"..."
Tazz wrote:

Like any other big guy in the WWE, he concentrates on power offence and misses the subtelties that make a great wrestler, such as selling your opponents moves, working with the other guy in terms of psychology and he knows no submission holds.
Mon 26/07/04 at 21:01
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
The Rock IS still in the business,(I Think) it's when he drops in on RAW or SMACKDOWN.

What Is it with Heyman?

: "My mouth is so big, it should be a tunnel from California to New-York. I don't REALLY care about the wrestlers I bring in. It's all about ME! ME! ME!"
Mon 26/07/04 at 18:38
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Tazz wrote:
ive been fairly impressed with him so far, for a big guy his fast his got some good moves and with a lil help here and there he will be a big time player in a few years time.
Mon 26/07/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Guess who..."
How is Luther Reigns not talented? From where I stand, he can wrestle to a high professional standard. I was under the assumption that this was the degree of qualification required to be in his position.
Mon 26/07/04 at 13:28
Regular
"..."
Fígó wrote:
> †hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> How exactly is Suzuki not a Heavyweight?
>
> Well you classed with the likes of Reigns and Big Show who are like
> taller, bigger and weigh more than him.

But are blessed with similar levels of 'talent'
Fri 23/07/04 at 11:19
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
lalakersrule wrote:
> How does Vince do it? Loads of talented wrestlers over in Japan and he
> manages to pick a totally crap one.

He ain't that bad...
Thu 22/07/04 at 18:06
Regular
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> How exactly is Suzuki not a Heavyweight?

Well you classed with the likes of Reigns and Big Show who are like taller, bigger and weigh more than him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.