GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DAY OF THE DEAD: NEW VERSION"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/07/04 at 13:58
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
A new film by the name 'Day Of The Dead: Contingium' is being made by a low budget company called Taurus. I don't think it's a remake of the original Day Of The Dead which is set in an underground army silo.

However, the website www.dayofthedeadmovie.net makes it look pretty cool. It has a teaser trailor and loads of screenshots of the zombies that look very real and gruesome.

I'm quite looking forward to it. . . U?
Wed 21/07/04 at 17:31
Regular
Creepy wrote:
> BBC are renowned for their slowness of bringing things out on
> video/DVD.

Yeah funny that, the BBFC seem to make a better job of it.
Tue 20/07/04 at 18:01
Regular
For some stupid reason, the website is no longer there:(
Mon 19/07/04 at 14:10
Regular
Again reading more in the 'behind the scenes', it's apparently Day Of The Dead 2.
Mon 19/07/04 at 14:07
Regular
BBC are renowned for their slowness of bringing things out on video/DVD.

Shaun of the dead = 06/09/2004

EDIT: Beat me to it :)
Mon 19/07/04 at 14:06
Regular
Shaun of the dead is out on DVD on like 06/09/04 and so is the Dawn of the dead remake.

Upon closer inspection, the film is set in present day and when you watch the behind the scenes it says something like "in 1968 a plane crash occurs carrying top secret vials. In 1975 the dead rise. In 1979 the dead walk the earth and now, they're back'. Thats so wrong but thats the general idea of it so it's set in present day.

It still looks really cool though.
Mon 19/07/04 at 14:02
Regular
"Insert Gently"
I wanna see Shaun of the Dead...when's it out
Mon 19/07/04 at 14:00
Regular
Nice. Can't beat a bit of zombie battling.
Mon 19/07/04 at 13:58
Regular
A new film by the name 'Day Of The Dead: Contingium' is being made by a low budget company called Taurus. I don't think it's a remake of the original Day Of The Dead which is set in an underground army silo.

However, the website www.dayofthedeadmovie.net makes it look pretty cool. It has a teaser trailor and loads of screenshots of the zombies that look very real and gruesome.

I'm quite looking forward to it. . . U?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.