GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Ghost Stories"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/02/05 at 12:40
Regular
"Underbean"
Have you noticed while playing some nintendo games there are little ghost stories put in the game.

For instance, lavender town in pokemon, there is a girl by the entrance of lavender tower (where the dead pokemon rest). Talk to her and she will ask you if you believe in ghosts say yes and she will say "so there are believers" but if you say no she will reply "that hand on your shoulder, its not real", what is she talking about, its very spooky.

In occarina of time there is the story about the children who get lost in the woods, they turn into skull kids. And the people who were cursed and turned into spiders. And the guards of Hyrule turned into zombies. Zelda is one of the spookiest games that isn't suposed to be spooky.

Noticed any others?
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:40
Regular
"Underbean"
Have you noticed while playing some nintendo games there are little ghost stories put in the game.

For instance, lavender town in pokemon, there is a girl by the entrance of lavender tower (where the dead pokemon rest). Talk to her and she will ask you if you believe in ghosts say yes and she will say "so there are believers" but if you say no she will reply "that hand on your shoulder, its not real", what is she talking about, its very spooky.

In occarina of time there is the story about the children who get lost in the woods, they turn into skull kids. And the people who were cursed and turned into spiders. And the guards of Hyrule turned into zombies. Zelda is one of the spookiest games that isn't suposed to be spooky.

Noticed any others?
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:41
Regular
Wuss.
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:43
Regular
Zelda games are supposed to be creepy, just look at the grave yard in OOT with Dampe.
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:43
Regular
"Underbean"
HAha just thought id start conversation. [URL]http://www.bullet.youarelame.com[/URL]
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:45
Regular
"Underbean"
yER THAT GRAVEYARD is spooky when you go up to the royal grave it starts raining!
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:46
Regular
"Underbean"
Zelda wind waker is really un spooky, its got no spookyy things in it. Its lame compared to the others i'd get more scared watching chuckle vision
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:48
Regular
chatterbox wrote:
> yER THAT GRAVEYARD is spooky when you go up to the royal grave it
> starts raining!

Indeed, there were a few odd moments in Wind Waker... the ghost ship for example.

But if you want a REALLY spooky Zelda game then it is Majora's Mask you want to play.
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:51
Regular
chatterbox wrote:
> HAha just thought id start conversation.
> [URL]http://www.bullet.youarelame.com[/URL]

Oh christ, you really are the epitome of originality, aren't you?

You can't even get the bloody spelling right, Einstein.
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:52
Regular
"Touched!"
He's far from being a true "chatterbox"
Thu 10/02/05 at 14:08
Regular
"Underbean"
Alls Well that ends well thats what i say, i hope a skull kid wont really take over the world and make the moon crash into us, the save system on majora is crap, i saved it then loaded it on and because i didnt do anything new on it i turned it off without saving thinking my game was saved from last time and the next time i went on it i had to start again!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.