GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"James bond nightfire"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game '007 James Bond Nightfire'.
Thu 10/02/05 at 14:19
Regular
"help with james bon"
Can anyone help me with getting past night shift ,ive tried to use the decoder on the doors and it wont work what should i do do get through using the decrypter ,
Thanks
Johnny
Mon 14/02/05 at 14:42
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I got this recently preowned. Multiplayer is amazing. Nowhere near as good as Goldeneye.
Fri 11/02/05 at 09:28
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Think I know the bit you mean, the level where you go up on top of the lift just before this bit yes?

Had me stumped for a while did this.

Point the dycrypter at the lock on the door. Now press and 'hold' one of the buttons 'B' I think. The dycrypter will then start hacking the door and will reveal the code for you. Then it either opens the door for you, or you just type in the code that is on the device.

Hope this helps!

btw, it's a bit very shortly after this which caused me even more problems. lol

:)
Thu 10/02/05 at 15:48
"period drama"
gamefaqs.com

Always.
Thu 10/02/05 at 15:48
Regular
"help with james bon"
Im playing on a game cube if this helps .
Thanks
Johnny
Thu 10/02/05 at 15:43
Regular
"help with james bon"
thanks m8 for the reply ive looked on google and it isnt very helpful i just need to know exactlty how to use the decrypter near the doors .
Its just got me stumped each time i key in what the decrypter is saying nothings happening (ie the door wont open )
Thanks
johnny
Thu 10/02/05 at 14:28
Regular
"-_-"
use google :D
Thu 10/02/05 at 14:19
Regular
"help with james bon"
Can anyone help me with getting past night shift ,ive tried to use the decoder on the doors and it wont work what should i do do get through using the decrypter ,
Thanks
Johnny

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.