GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rikishi released..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/07/04 at 16:05
Regular
[URL]http://wfigs.proboards5.com/index.cgi?board=wfuk2&action=display&num=1090076403[/URL]
Sat 17/07/04 at 16:05
Regular
[URL]http://wfigs.proboards5.com/index.cgi?board=wfuk2&action=display&num=1090076403[/URL]
Sat 17/07/04 at 16:28
Regular
Well we knew it was going to happen sooner or later as WWE had no plans of using him. As they said on the forum, he was great back in the day.
Sat 17/07/04 at 16:47
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Rikishi was great.. totally loved him when i met him at an event in Canada
Sat 17/07/04 at 16:55
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
cant say ill miss him, they needed to change his gimmic but needed him to lose weight before they could and he didnt want to. He was fun a few years ago but its way past time they got rid of him.
Sat 17/07/04 at 17:47
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heh, Ant will be disappointed. That only leaves Scotty 2 Hotty from the original Too Cool faction he loved so much in the WWE now. :)
Sat 17/07/04 at 18:24
Regular
"Guess who..."
Ah, I'm not greatly dismayed. The WWE is so poor now it doesn't deserve talent like Rikishi. He's way above that.

...'nuff said.
Sat 17/07/04 at 18:30
Regular
"Guess who..."
mr sunday night wrote:
> cant say ill miss him, they needed to change his gimmic but needed him
> to lose weight before they could and he didnt want to. He was fun a
> few years ago but its way past time they got rid of him.

Just out of curiosity, could you list me the names of present WWE stars that do entertain you? Thanks.
Sun 18/07/04 at 18:21
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yep... It's a shame to see Rikishi go...
Mon 19/07/04 at 14:43
Regular
"..."
Rikishi brought this on himself. He had heat with management for getting an eye op and ruling himself out of action last year, without even telling anyone in the 'office' then recently he told WWE officials he was too hurt to work a show and went and made an appearance for his uncle Afa in WXW, the same night. Not the best behaviour from someone who should really know better.

Apparently Billy Gun is negotiating his release from Smackdown as he has been offered a main event slot with TNA and he's fed up of never getting over in WWE. Erm, Billy, you're rubbish and won't get over ANYWHERE.

Alsdo, Akio and Sakoda have been sent back to OVW for more 'seasoning' Sakoda I can agree with, but Akio is an impressive cruiserweight and doesn't, in my opinion, need anymore work. Surely these two would have been an asset considering the depleted Smackdown Tag Team scene?

Rant over.
Mon 19/07/04 at 16:50
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> >
> Apparently Billy Gun is negotiating his release from Smackdown as he
> has been offered a main event slot with TNA and he's fed up of never
> getting over in WWE. Erm, Billy, you're rubbish and won't get over
> ANYWHERE.
>
>
Hardocre holly is also moaning a lot at themoment and him and billy are said to be the 2 most hated guys on smackdown at the moment with the other wrestlers...i think wwe should get rid of them, they suck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.