GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Belief in Badgers vs Belief in Christianity"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/07/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
One digs blindly in the dark, looking for stuff that may not be there. Guess which one the other is?
Sat 17/07/04 at 13:01
Regular
"I love Dave music"
monkey_man wrote:
> David Bellamy hangs out in his garden with badgers. Not with FF's
> God. Although with that beard, Bellamy may be a God.

The clincher would be if he was wearing Jesus sandels.....

GL
Sat 17/07/04 at 10:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
David Bellamy hangs out in his garden with badgers. Not with FF's God. Although with that beard, Bellamy may be a God.
Sat 17/07/04 at 00:02
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I ate a badger once. I prefer them over Christians.
Fri 16/07/04 at 23:57
Regular
"everyone says it"
I saw a dead badger once. I've never seen a dead God.
Fri 16/07/04 at 23:55
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
none. christianity was a propaganda made up so that everyone will hate the jews and make the roman empire powerful.
Fri 16/07/04 at 23:52
Regular
"I love Dave music"
(Withdraws head from sand)

I don't believe in badgers....I've never seen one, except the remains of them on the road, which I believe are put there by the evil men who want me to believe in badgers.

Christianity must exist though - it's to do with all those big buildings with the pointy spires that no-one goes in isn't it?

(Replaces head in sand)

;-p

GL
Fri 16/07/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
One digs blindly in the dark, looking for stuff that may not be there. Guess which one the other is?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.