GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"23 days..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/02/05 at 08:56
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Until the release of conker live and reloaded. So who's getting it? I certainly will be, the multiplayer possibilities seem endless.
Mon 14/02/05 at 15:38
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Its 4 player split screen as well. Which is cool as sometimes its nice to play with friends.
Mon 14/02/05 at 13:09
Regular
Yeah the single player is.

But the multiplayer's a totally new section developed with online play in mind. The original N64 multiplayer was only really suited to 4 players and offline play, it was more of an after thought and a nice extra.

Though it was hella fun when stoned/drunk. Specially the game mode where you play as cavemen and smash dinosaurs with bones or as Buga the Nut said "Ummm bigga boner dan you"
Mon 14/02/05 at 12:45
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Conker will be a bit gack online I predict.
>
> That Heist mode you're talking about was in the original so it won't
> be in Live and Uncut.

Hello, its pretty much a remake with LIVE. Anyway thats just what sr said. Go look at the page.
Mon 14/02/05 at 11:44
Regular
"8==="
I think there's a Heist mode of some form.
Mon 14/02/05 at 11:27
Regular
Conker will be a bit gack online I predict.

That Heist mode you're talking about was in the original so it won't be in Live and Uncut. The new online multiplayer thingy will be set in Future War with loads of Terminator references and another time zone, can't remember when it is though.
Mon 14/02/05 at 03:27
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Er, is that a sequel to Conker's Ba Fur Day of N64?
Fri 11/02/05 at 18:33
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I'm getting very excited about this. Hopefully it will be good. You know that theirs this online mode called heist, where 4 teams of 4 have to rob a bank first or something. Interesting. Its not just a shoot anything type game either. Their are apparently elements of strategy involved too. If pulled off properly, this is xbox game of the year without a shadow of a doubt. Fingers crossed!
Fri 11/02/05 at 18:17
"Retarded List"
Gameplay say March 18th.

Can't wait to play the single-player game.
Fri 11/02/05 at 10:35
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Ooh sr say march 15th...
Fri 11/02/05 at 10:33
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
It had better come out on march 5th, amazoon say april 29th or something, but I saw on a certain play site that its march 5th.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.