GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Music Rater"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/07/04 at 16:49
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
Post your favourite bands and I'll try to rate all of them and give a reason for my rating
Fri 16/07/04 at 16:49
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
Post your favourite bands and I'll try to rate all of them and give a reason for my rating
Fri 16/07/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Lewis Taylor.
Fri 16/07/04 at 17:24
Regular
"Whatever!"
Prodigy
Marilyn Manson
Nirvana
The Offspring
Foo Fighters
Queen
Fri 16/07/04 at 17:37
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
Lewis Taylor - n/a
I've never heard (of) him but if you post a link I could look into it

Prodigy - 8/10
I'm not the hugest fan but some of their songs are really catchy and I especially like Breathe; Plus one point as they're from the same county as me

Marilyn Manson - 7/10
I like his style and some of the older songs (Beautiful People, Disposable Teens) are classics

Nirvana - 5/10
I went through a period when I really liked Nirvana but the 10th anniversary of his death this year really highlighted for me the fact that they aren't anywhere near as good as most people say they were

The Offspring - 9/10
They've made several of the best punk album's of all time in my opinion and I have 3 of their albums; legendary

Foo Fighters - 8/10
Let down by One By One although Everlong and Breakout remain two of my favourite songs; also they have some of the best videos ever

Queen - 9/10
They're one of the all time classic bands and no one could dispute that they've written some of the most memorable songs in history
Fri 16/07/04 at 17:40
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Morbid Angel.
Fri 16/07/04 at 17:44
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Faith No More
Fri 16/07/04 at 17:45
Regular
"Whatever!"
> Foo Fighters - 8/10
> Let down by One By One although Everlong and Breakout remain two of
> my favourite songs; also they have some of the best videos ever

Yeah - The video to Learn to Fly is hilarious! One of the best music videos around!
Fri 16/07/04 at 17:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Not bands but nevermind, lets test your knowledge:)

Jeff Buckley
Bob Dylan
Joss Stone
Ryan Adams
Joni Mitchell
Fri 16/07/04 at 18:08
Regular
Joss Stone - 0/10.

There, didn't take me long at all.
Fri 16/07/04 at 18:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Stryke wrote:
> Joss Stone - 0/10.
>
> There, didn't take me long at all.

I think the voice 9/10 the album 7/10

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.