GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Redesign The Human Body, Race Etc etc...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/07/04 at 16:06
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
If you could redesign something about the human body what would it be? could be something on yourself or as a human race as a whole?

What attitudes would you change etc?
Mon 19/07/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
high intelligent with x-ray vision, superv body, feet like a cheetah, streamline, cope with all weather(without clothes), with wings and can suvive in space.
Sat 17/07/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The GingerLord wrote:
> I'd make everyone ginger - then lets see how funny you all think it is
> ;-p
>
> GL

I know all about it, although not 100% ginger, yes i agree with you, actually no because if everyone was then they wouldn't know any different, a swap would be better.
Sat 17/07/04 at 13:02
Regular
"I love Dave music"
I'd make everyone ginger - then lets see how funny you all think it is ;-p

GL
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
VenomByte wrote:
> I'd remove opposable thumbs, and see if they really were all that
> important.

It's not the thumb only,it's more that side of your hand, i just tried using my camera without it and you cant pick things up without having whatever it is resting on that side.
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:44
Regular
"you've got a beard"
WINNER!

Venom for president.
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:40
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I'd remove opposable thumbs, and see if they really were all that important.
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:37
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think i'd have people have a bit more conscience before their actions, it's all very well being sorry after you've hurt someone but i'd rather they felt that guilt and remorse before hurting other people, it might stop them.
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:32
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i'd have the guy who came up with Stella Artois shot at birth for crimes against society.

.. and crimes against beer.
Fri 16/07/04 at 16:17
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I literally can't wait for Timmargh and such to think up witty replies to this.
Fri 16/07/04 at 16:06
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
If you could redesign something about the human body what would it be? could be something on yourself or as a human race as a whole?

What attitudes would you change etc?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.