GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crumbs galore!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/07/04 at 15:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Well, I just tipped up my keyboard and enough crumbs and old food popped out to make me a third lunch. Where's the weirdest place you've ever found food, and why?

I also have a packet of biscuits my Brother stole from a funeral this morning, and fenced on to me. Whoops, not anymore - I ate them.
Fri 16/07/04 at 15:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Well, I just tipped up my keyboard and enough crumbs and old food popped out to make me a third lunch. Where's the weirdest place you've ever found food, and why?

I also have a packet of biscuits my Brother stole from a funeral this morning, and fenced on to me. Whoops, not anymore - I ate them.
Fri 16/07/04 at 15:49
Regular
"\\"
*turns keyboard upside down*

Nothing. Except a hair and an eyelash.
Fri 16/07/04 at 15:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Eyelashes are hair, which means two hairs. Not food.
Fri 16/07/04 at 15:55
Regular
"Selected"
not food releated, but I found a pair of desheveled, Captain Mannering glasses on the street once. I put them on. I looked ace.
Fri 16/07/04 at 15:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Snuggly found a synth in the street once, and I couldn't repair it. True story.
Fri 16/07/04 at 15:59
Regular
"Selected"
A friggin synth? Wow, that's impressive.

Still, I bet you didn't look like a psychotic German WWII commander when you put it on your face. Street-glasses are ace. As is finding stuff.
Fri 16/07/04 at 16:00
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
it always happens.. pop corn in the clevage after a night out at the cinema.. Dunno how it happens it just does

However at work i always get food in the hard drive.. Not good.. Dunno how it gets in there its not as though i put it in there
Fri 16/07/04 at 16:03
Regular
"Selected"
hah, popcorn in the clevage.

excellent.
Fri 16/07/04 at 16:05
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Please enlighten me as in to how on earth you get food into the hard drive!?
Fri 16/07/04 at 16:06
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I was in a staff canteen a while ago, which was quite a posh affair, and had to endure some chiding that I'd not spotted the poached salmon. However as the lady who was doing the chiding sliced into the pink flesh, something black started moving. Seconds later a fly birthed from the rent and ambled about the plate with joyous abandon.

It was one of the most repulsive things that I have ever seen.

But I've never found food in an unusual place.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.