GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"teen dating"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/07/04 at 20:34
Regular
"Billy"
what is so big about teen dating i mean my mom goes bonkers when a guy calls for me. parents are always in your face about i don't want you dating until you are at least 16! Who the heck has that long i mean i'm 13 and i want to explore some what of dating but is there a teen out there who doesn't?
Thu 15/07/04 at 20:34
Regular
"Billy"
what is so big about teen dating i mean my mom goes bonkers when a guy calls for me. parents are always in your face about i don't want you dating until you are at least 16! Who the heck has that long i mean i'm 13 and i want to explore some what of dating but is there a teen out there who doesn't?
Fri 16/07/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
lol.... fair enough.Parents are a pain up the *you know*. Thye can be really irritating about little issues like that.

But isn't this in the wrong forum?
Sat 17/07/04 at 14:55
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Erm because they are responsible for you until your 16 by law.
Sat 17/07/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
and there your parents its normal, thats what windows are for
Sun 18/07/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Unretired"
Hell I wouldnt let my 13 year old child date over the internet.
I'd be very careful If I was you, plenty of strange men lurking over the internet that prey on vulnerable young children.
Mon 19/07/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Did she say anything about the internet??
Tue 20/07/04 at 06:45
Regular
ËÏi†è ¢h@ø$ wrote:
> plenty of strange men lurking over the internet

*waits for Flockhart to pop up :D *
Tue 20/07/04 at 06:47
Regular
Do you want to date me?
Tue 20/07/04 at 11:17
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
I will.
Tue 20/07/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
ßulle†† wrote:
> ËÏi†è ¢h@ø$ wrote:
> plenty of strange men lurking over the internet
>
> *waits for Flockhart to pop up :D *

I was talking about the original message lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.