GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do men still think there ssuperior to woman or are females getting the upper hand"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/07/04 at 18:39
Regular
"Nocturne"
answers to germaine greer or me
Sun 18/07/04 at 19:57
Regular
"??????"
vanessa wrote:
> i carnt be that retarded i got made a regular and i get plenty of post

When did you become a Regular? You're still a Newbie, apparently.

> besides we are not all proffesor hawking superior beings !

I cannot understand how that fellow can use that voicebox machine to speak...apparently he's making a U-turn on his Blach Hole theory.

So you're right, he pretty much IS a superior being in human terms!
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:26
Regular
"Nocturne"
lets close this topic its run its course?
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:24
Regular
"Nocturne"
yeh it is but its greasy and hardens your arteries ! olive oil is bettet!
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Nocturne"
yes it is asexist world some men carnt stand it esp in workplaces for a woman to step up notch ,also they dont like woman to take up a a male sport like fishing. golf ect?
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:20
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I think what he's saying is that you need to adapt yourself a bit better - use 'proper' grammar and stuff, and stop being so... well.. stupid.

Sorry for being blunt, I''m sure you're a nice person and all, but on the forums you can easily come across as dense, even when you don't realise it.

Matt
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:17
Regular
"Nocturne"
i carnt be that retarded i got made a regular and i get plenty of post
besides we are not all proffesor hawking superior beings !
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:14
Regular
"Nocturne"
nobody is perfect im doing my best christ some of you are
devoid of human kindness !
Sun 18/07/04 at 09:34
Regular
"??????"
My belief on this subject is that both genders are equal.

I may be classed as a traitor by males, but I still think the two genders are equal - and it's not often a male admits that, even thought deep down he may feel that way.

Yes, females are better at some things and males are better at others, but if you weigh them all up they'll come to pretty much the same result - virtually equal.

If there's one thing which I can't stand, it's when members of one gender vainly attempt to prove their gender superior, especially if they come up with rubbish about not even needing the other gender. Now they say males won't be necessary when two females can breed? Oh yeah, it worked for a couple of Japanese RATS...who says it'll ever work with humans the world over?

Some people in my area like to SAY that they don't need the other gender...then five minutes later I hear smooching sounds coming from behind a tree. From them. Silly, it really is silly...

One thing though: how is it "politically incorrect" to do a lot of things to a woman which it is PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE (or so say the Government) to do so to a man? It seems that soem women have taken this "weaker gender" thing a bit too far, and now that they have the backing of the top people, a few of them believe that they can simply do whatever they want without punishment.

THIS. IS. WRONG.

Anyway, I, despite the sexist world which we live in, still support my belief - but also the one about political correctness.
Sat 17/07/04 at 22:36
"period drama"
Skilled at what? Not being a complete idiot? Not writing like a 5 year old? Not flipping out on someone for replying properly?

You keep saying you're sorry and you'll stop, but then do no such thing.

Actions speak louder than words. Sort it out.
Sat 17/07/04 at 20:26
Regular
"Nocturne"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> vanessa wrote:
> then go sank your wrinkled old monkey.
>
> Why?
> Why start a topic just to reply with such a retarded jumble on
> non-English to the only sensible reply you get?
>
> Are so you blind of yourself that you can see how completely
> hypocritical and generally disposable you are>

here igo again has i said on the other thread can we scrap this one ?

im sick of the sniping ok i fecked up big style but im a novice at it not skilled like you lot

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.