GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thinking of getting a Gamecube..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/07/04 at 15:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That's right, what you lookin' at, p*ss off I'll play whatever games I want!

Seriously though, Resident Evil 4 and that New Zelda game - how stunning do they look! Not to mention Starfox 2 (I loved the old one on the SNES), and Rebel Assault with Hoff and the Taun-Tauns.

I've never played any of the Resi Evil series, but you know what did it for me? The ducking zombies/infected on that E3 video, machine-gunning those hooded blokes, then firing that rocket launcher right in the middle. Yeah, that looks like fun.
Thu 15/07/04 at 15:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That's right, what you lookin' at, p*ss off I'll play whatever games I want!

Seriously though, Resident Evil 4 and that New Zelda game - how stunning do they look! Not to mention Starfox 2 (I loved the old one on the SNES), and Rebel Assault with Hoff and the Taun-Tauns.

I've never played any of the Resi Evil series, but you know what did it for me? The ducking zombies/infected on that E3 video, machine-gunning those hooded blokes, then firing that rocket launcher right in the middle. Yeah, that looks like fun.
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:10
Regular
Resi 4 is looking amazing, what with all the ambling villagers and dead priests. You should get one, it's a great console if you're looking for 1-player games, I was just playing Metroid Prime a second ago. Brilliant.
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:13
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Wait til February when it'll most likely come out, the GameCube will be about £12.99 then. Where were you when I sold mine, anyway?
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:14
Regular
If you haven't played Resi before I suggest you check out the remake as well. Really is amazing the first time you go through it, didn't think for a minute that a game could be that scary, really excellent experience.
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:24
Regular
"~DPG~"
trust me the gamecube is total ninty rubbish. If nintendo started making real games and just give up Zelda, then they would have success! (PLEASE NINTENDO, STOP MAKING REPETATIVE BORING ZELDA GAMES!)
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:27
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
gamer2005 wrote:
(PLEASE NINTENDO, STOP MAKING REPETATIVE BORING ZELDA
> GAMES!)

Having played all the Zelda games, yes, even rare ones, I have to disagree. Not one is boring or repetitive. Please give me an example of boring and repititive gameplay in the Zelda series, go on.
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:31
Regular
"~DPG~"
every single game has the princess in. same boss Gannon and Gannondorf and you always come across a whistle of some sort to play childish melodys.

Please don't hate me and write nasty views about me, just because i don't like the same game as you. i'd rather be friends.
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:33
Regular
The sailing in Wind Waker... ;-)

Nah, Zelda's brilliant. Nintendo would have to be really, really stupid to stop their most popular franchises. So there's a chance, then. :-D
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Selected"
I love the Zelda games but I know what this guy's talking about. I mean, entering a dungeon only to find the hook-shot, hero's bow or the boomerang just so you can use it to progress somewhere else in the game wears pretty thin when the concept appears in almost every Zelda game.
Thu 15/07/04 at 16:36
Regular
"~DPG~"
I agree Nintendo are good. Of course they are. But, like Sega, unless the produce some better deals with top brands they can kiss their company goodbye.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.