GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Huh...ha ha ha!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/07/04 at 21:47
Regular
": ("
Theres a flie in my TV!

At first I thought it was on program I was watching but then I started to tap the screen and it moved!

Serves the b****r right for thinking he could stay the night without having to pay.

I've got a Plasma TV and i've looked everywhere for a hole but cant find any, I have no idea how a flie could be so stupid to think it could actually get out.

Oh well, at least it got it's 15 minutes of fame.

I hope it dies.
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:47
Regular
Theres a flie in my TV!

At first I thought it was on program I was watching but then I started to tap the screen and it moved!

Serves the b****r right for thinking he could stay the night without having to pay.

I've got a Plasma TV and i've looked everywhere for a hole but cant find any, I have no idea how a flie could be so stupid to think it could actually get out.

Oh well, at least it got it's 15 minutes of fame.

I hope it dies.
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:49
Regular
Inside your TV eh? Weird...that's never happened to me :/ Maybe it'll shock itself on one of the wires or something. The TV might stop working if that happens.
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:50
Regular
Yeah, i'm suprised it isn't dead yet.

I feel sorry for it though, how would you feel if you were a flie stuck inside a TV with bright light shining right at you.
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:52
Regular
I'd go mad if it dies inside the TV and I couyld still see it. I'd have to take the TV apart just to get rid of a flie.

:D
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:53
Regular
*fly

And don't squash it against the screen. It will probably burn to death if it's a plasma TV and it's sat directly on the screen...
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:53
Regular
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> I'd go mad if it dies inside the TV and I couyld still see it. I'd
> have to take the TV apart just to get rid of a flie.
>
> :D

Lol very true...what could be even worse is that it dies and is stuck to the screen but eventually slides down and leaves a trail of blood all over your screen :P
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
If that does happen, phone the maker helpline up, and they will probably fix it for free, as it should happen in the first place.
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:57
Regular
Lipe wrote:
> eventually slides down and leaves a trail of blood all over your
> screen.

Urgh, you and your thoughts.

Anyway, the fly is starting to go really mad now. Its flying all over the screen.

His death is coming closer and closer...
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:57
Regular
Chad Niga wrote:
> If that does happen, phone the maker helpline up, and they will
> probably fix it for free, as it should happen in the first place.

I'll call the fly exterminator instead...
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:59
Regular
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> eventually slides down and leaves a trail of blood all over your
> screen.
>
> Urgh, you and your thoughts.
>
> Anyway, the fly is starting to go really mad now. Its flying all over
> the screen.
>
> His death is coming closer and closer...

Lol...I'm sorry :P Here's another thought for you: I know this problematic child and what he does is he catches flies and then pulls off both their wings and then lets them go...scary no?

Back to your fly, I reckon it's just gonna die inside the screen and you'll never see it again :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.