GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Huh...ha ha ha!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/07/04 at 21:47
Regular
": ("
Theres a flie in my TV!

At first I thought it was on program I was watching but then I started to tap the screen and it moved!

Serves the b****r right for thinking he could stay the night without having to pay.

I've got a Plasma TV and i've looked everywhere for a hole but cant find any, I have no idea how a flie could be so stupid to think it could actually get out.

Oh well, at least it got it's 15 minutes of fame.

I hope it dies.
Thu 15/07/04 at 07:14
Regular
It would be possible on a Plasma Screen, however, on a CRT there is no gap or space - the tube comes all the way forward to the bit you can touch.

Glad to see it got away :D
Thu 15/07/04 at 07:10
Regular
": ("
ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Anialater wrote:
> How can a fly get into a plasma?
>
> Exactly.
>
> And you wouldn't even see it, it would be at the back with all the
> electronics, not in the front of the screen.

Look, I know what I saw and it was definately in the TV because I tried changing the chnnels and it was still there.

I asked myself the same question and I think it probably got through one of the holes in where the scart lead goes. Anythings possible...

Anyhoo, I think its either dead or out of the TV now because I cant see it. I hope it got out so it can warn all flys to stay away from my house.
Thu 15/07/04 at 00:57
Anialater wrote:
> How can a fly get into a plasma?

Exactly.

And you wouldn't even see it, it would be at the back with all the electronics, not in the front of the screen.
Thu 15/07/04 at 00:53
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
How can a fly get into a plasma?
Thu 15/07/04 at 00:26
Lies.
Wed 14/07/04 at 22:35
Regular
spookeh
Wed 14/07/04 at 22:35
Regular
HOLD UP!

On the ring the fly was in the screen and she pulls it through the TV.

Stridiot. 7 days until you DIE. O_O
Wed 14/07/04 at 22:16
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
The fly, that is.
Wed 14/07/04 at 22:16
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Maybe it will suddenly burst. ;-)
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:59
Regular
Cwazy Wabbit wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> eventually slides down and leaves a trail of blood all over your
> screen.
>
> Urgh, you and your thoughts.
>
> Anyway, the fly is starting to go really mad now. Its flying all over
> the screen.
>
> His death is coming closer and closer...

Lol...I'm sorry :P Here's another thought for you: I know this problematic child and what he does is he catches flies and then pulls off both their wings and then lets them go...scary no?

Back to your fly, I reckon it's just gonna die inside the screen and you'll never see it again :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.