GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what is the best RPG ???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/07/04 at 21:11
Regular
me and my friend cannot agree on the best RPG out there. I said Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 was for definate but he said Star wars Knights of the old republic was a class game. we couldnt decide which was the better of the two so im intrested to see what others think is the best RPG,FF10 or Star wars KOTOR or any others you think

Cheers
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:11
Regular
me and my friend cannot agree on the best RPG out there. I said Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 was for definate but he said Star wars Knights of the old republic was a class game. we couldnt decide which was the better of the two so im intrested to see what others think is the best RPG,FF10 or Star wars KOTOR or any others you think

Cheers
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:17
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
KOTOR - end of story.
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:19
Regular
dont think so final fantasy rules, KOTOR will never have 10 games in it series like Final Fantasy
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:20
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
And how many of those 10 games have you played?

And btw, the 2nd kotor is out soon and so i hear, the third is gonna be on the drawing boards.
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:24
Regular
fair point only 3 of them

why is KOTOR so good ive seen my friend play it and sometimes i think i would rather watch paint dry myself. it just lacks a few vital things a good RPG needs
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:27
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
like wat?

It has party members, a multi path story line, experience pounts, levels, upgrades, powers, multiple items, weapons, etc, etc. Different Character classes, it has everything! Plus some cool extra bits, like all your party (whether selected or not) still level up. So you aint in really hard parts with a lvl 10 soldier and a lvl 1 wookie. It's brilliantly thought out and deserved the 90+ Score it got in PCGamer.
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:38
Regular
I really could care less about what a mag says. besides the chracter devlopment sux compared to FFx's spheregrid and it only has two possible endings Lightside and darkside. Both games do offer a wide range of items weapons etc. but i still think FFX is still the better game
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:43
Regular
Final Fantasy 7 forget anything else after that.
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Silent-Scope wrote:
> Final Fantasy 7 forget anything else after that.
Wed 14/07/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
MarioKart.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.