GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Me = Paranoid Passanger. What about you?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/07/04 at 17:03
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I don’t know why but I am really bad at been a passenger. I am always convinced the worst is going to happen. There has been many times when we have nearly had accidents and it scares the hell out of me.

Hence why I haven’t yet taken up driving.

When I get in the car and we go further then just round town or to me mams etc I panic. I think it is due to the fact I have seen many accidents. I know I shouldn’t be like this but hell it bothers me.

Speed, that’s a killer, although my partner travels safely at the right speed its other drivers that are careless. Although sometimes he scares the crap out of me. Idiots on mobile phones, People that park up in the wrong places and you can’t see on coming traffic. Cyclists that cycle side by side.

Being in the car with my sister, now that’s bad. She hasn’t been driving to long but god if she can do it I know I can, she panics over the slightest lil thing. I was in the car with her the other day and she was moaning, arghhhh I can’t see past that blooming car, I can’t go now it’s too bust, why the hell did I come out at this time. All this traffic. Blah Blah Blah. She was to busy messing with her window wipers to see the lights had gone to green. She only just slows down before she hits the car in front and slams the breaks on. She turned the corner in the car and got waiting behind this van, I never said anything I was seeing how long it took her to notice she was behind a parked car. Doh

Well done everyone that drives and have passed, I may soon pluck up the courage to do it myself soon.

Does anyone have any driving/ Passenger stories they would like to share? Those of you who are new drivers might even have something interesting to tell us.
Wed 14/07/04 at 17:03
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I don’t know why but I am really bad at been a passenger. I am always convinced the worst is going to happen. There has been many times when we have nearly had accidents and it scares the hell out of me.

Hence why I haven’t yet taken up driving.

When I get in the car and we go further then just round town or to me mams etc I panic. I think it is due to the fact I have seen many accidents. I know I shouldn’t be like this but hell it bothers me.

Speed, that’s a killer, although my partner travels safely at the right speed its other drivers that are careless. Although sometimes he scares the crap out of me. Idiots on mobile phones, People that park up in the wrong places and you can’t see on coming traffic. Cyclists that cycle side by side.

Being in the car with my sister, now that’s bad. She hasn’t been driving to long but god if she can do it I know I can, she panics over the slightest lil thing. I was in the car with her the other day and she was moaning, arghhhh I can’t see past that blooming car, I can’t go now it’s too bust, why the hell did I come out at this time. All this traffic. Blah Blah Blah. She was to busy messing with her window wipers to see the lights had gone to green. She only just slows down before she hits the car in front and slams the breaks on. She turned the corner in the car and got waiting behind this van, I never said anything I was seeing how long it took her to notice she was behind a parked car. Doh

Well done everyone that drives and have passed, I may soon pluck up the courage to do it myself soon.

Does anyone have any driving/ Passenger stories they would like to share? Those of you who are new drivers might even have something interesting to tell us.
Wed 14/07/04 at 18:26
Regular
"cachoo"
Aww, bless you :(
I'm exactly the same and most of it stems from having accidents and near accidents, then not getting it sorted out. If it is serious, I recommend you at least talk to someone about it. It might seem simple or like someone is gonna think it's pathetic, but it's a pain in the bum being afraid all the time.
It's pretty annoying, isn't it? Not being able to keep your eye off the road when someone else is driving, or constantly thinking a car is gonna be on your side of the road when you come round a corner..
Wed 14/07/04 at 20:21
"For the horde!!!!"
I get a lift to work on the back of a motorbike when we are doing mornings
Wed 14/07/04 at 20:23
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Yeah it gets to the point where i feel like im going to cry. Near misses and stuff. It's a problem although i never thought of talking to someone as i feel stupid enough as it is. However yeah it is really annoying that i cant relax.
Wed 14/07/04 at 20:27
"For the horde!!!!"
Someone got crushed by a arctic lorry the other week in thier car at Bardon, the trailer fell straight on top and killed the driver instantly.

Not that it will happen to you mind.
Wed 14/07/04 at 20:29
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
There was an accident round here this morning, 3 car pile up. They were cutting people out the cars. :-(
Wed 14/07/04 at 20:31
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
@ng3l wrote:
> Yeah it gets to the point where i feel like im going to cry.

Gahaha, wuss.
Wed 14/07/04 at 20:34
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Azul,

I dont care if i come across as a wuss really. I have a problem but your my biggest

;-D
Wed 14/07/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
So someone on an internet forum that you don't know is you biggest problem?
Oh dear.
Wed 14/07/04 at 20:37
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Azul it was a joke, why would i really let you get to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.