GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone else have a good day?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/07/04 at 16:30
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Today I went to "The Deep" in Hull. It was good but I thought it would have been so much better. Everyone hypes on about it. Although it is very educational I personally didn’t find it very interesting.

It was packed out with loads of school kids, most of which were mainly there because it was cool to be out of school and I heard them go on about who's going to ask out who. I though it was a glorified dating agency.

£3 they wanted for parking, Is that suppose to be better then "The Deep itself, luckily a very kind woman gave us her parking ticket as we pulled up, had about 3 hours left on it plus she gave us a £2 off voucher.

As soon as we went in that place I see an old man filling out a form basically he was leaving his feedback and what he thought of it. He showed me what he wrote, as I looked down at the form it read “F***ing rip off, waste of money”, I take it he wasn’t impressed at all.

There was loads of old people there with there rain coats on and cameras, I tried telling them that it wasn’t a train station but would they listen.

Then we past the Human Fish Tank, about 30 school children sat filling there faces with food, it was like a zoo. They were like scavengers rummaging in there lunch boxes trying not to leave any crumbs.

Then the gift shop, I couldn’t even move around it., had quite a bit in there just a rip off, some of the stuff in there they sell in Sainsbury’s, I’ve seen it. Then the rest you can get anywhere cheaper although it won’t have “The Deep” written on it but it would make it a lot better anyway.

I can be sure I will not be returning here in a hurry.

Anyone else have an exciting day!
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:55
Regular
You smell funny
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:55
"For the horde!!!!"
I went to work, nuff said
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:50
Regular
"Selected"
Hull smells funny
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:49
Regular
"Monochromatic"
@ng3l wrote:
> Flock i would have thought you would have cooked loads seen as you are
> so in to cooking.

Nope i'm not well, tired and not eating at the moment really, i really haven't been bothered with cooking for months.
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:46
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Flock i would have thought you would have cooked loads seen as you are so in to cooking.

Oh well

For the remainder of the day i want to go see me mam later, thats if she is in like. Then i can tell her about my outstanding educational trip to "The Deep" I know she was going to make plan on going sometime. I will see if she still wants to when i have told her about it.
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Azul wrote:
> I didn't know whether to laugh at him or cry in sympathy.
>
> It would've gone miles too if he wasn't just sort of standing in the
> way.

Thats just mean, having been hit in the ribs with one, i can't imagine the pain and frankly i don't want to try.
I've had a boring, standard day sat infront of the computer, on the plus side i've actually got some work done, on a minus it was work i'd already done and seemed pointless, nevermind at least i've done something.
And now i'm off to cook myself tea for the first time in ages.
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:37
Regular
Yes exciting.. went to town, came back home, got attacked by evil and miserable parents thanks to my sister getting kicked of highly demanding college for doing too poorly, completed Metroid Prime and now sitting here bored with Java and Dreamweaver books behind me which i've yet to learn from.
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:36
Regular
"Max Power"
Now that was abit silly Azul, shouldn't you know how it feels?
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:34
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
My day has been alright. Though I'm knackered.
Wed 14/07/04 at 16:34
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Aww the poor guy,! Trust you Azul.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.