GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who goes, you decide. Big Brother"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/07/04 at 00:45
"Hi"
Who do you think will go this week, here are the people nominated...

Ahmed
Shell
Stuart
Nadia
Victor
Dan

I want Ahmed, Victor or Shell to leave. As long as Nadia styas, I'll be happy.
Sun 18/07/04 at 22:59
Regular
"I fink stu iz fit, nadia 2 win!"
Sun 18/07/04 at 22:59
Regular
magnius wrote:
> Reading all of the texts on the bottom of the screen whilst watching
> BB makes me think/hope that Victor will be out...most of the texts
> are in favour of vic going...suprisingly few ask for Ahmed to be
> booted.

"victor iz a fool, nadia 2 win!!"
Sun 18/07/04 at 19:59
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I regret what I said, now, about Ahmed. He was genuinely funny on his eviction night, and now we just need to focus on getting rid of Nadia.
Fri 16/07/04 at 20:24
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Because there is no chance in hell of Jason or Vic to win I woule like Dan to win. Hes a pretty cool character. As long as neither Nadia or Michelle win I'll be happy. I don't like her as she is a jelous, clingy beeatch.
Fri 16/07/04 at 12:54
Regular
"Colourless"
KOPKING wrote:
> I truly hope Nadia
> goes he is the second most hateful contestant ever after Marco.

Lame....
Fri 16/07/04 at 12:32
Regular
"Milky Milky"
KOPKING wrote:
> No chance of Victor going. It's gonna be Ahmed but I truly hope Nadia
> goes he is the second most hateful contestant ever after Marco.
> Victor rules. He always comes up with great one liners.

Sorry to dissapoint you...but Nadia is the bookies fave to win the whole thing...and I hope that SHE does.
Fri 16/07/04 at 12:30
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Ahmed

Victor
Fri 16/07/04 at 12:22
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Reading all of the texts on the bottom of the screen whilst watching BB makes me think/hope that Victor will be out...most of the texts are in favour of vic going...suprisingly few ask for Ahmed to be booted.
Fri 16/07/04 at 12:18
Regular
"Green & White Army"
No chance of Victor going. It's gonna be Ahmed but I truly hope Nadia goes he is the second most hateful contestant ever after Marco. Victor rules. He always comes up with great one liners.
Fri 16/07/04 at 12:09
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Please for the LOVE OF EVERYTHING... PLEASE VOTE FOR VICTOR!!!!

Evict this prat NOW!!! We may never get another chance to get this frickin idiot out. Remember everything that he has done... Remember his up himself rheotric that he spews out in the Diary Room about how f**king great he is... Remember the way he reacted when Michelle and Emma came back into the house and how violent he was... Remember how many times he has broken the rules and NOT BEEN PUNISHED!!!!

Also remember that as soon as he has spoken with Davina on Friday night, he HAS to go and speak to the Police about what happened on "Fight Night"!

Come on people... Victor NEEDS to go. Jason will be gone soon after as will Ahmed. They can wait for another week... Can you imagine HOW he will act if he avoids eviction this time? He will be SOOOOOOOOO arrogant and obnoxious - You have seen how he has been in the Diary Room and when he is with J and Ahmed... He will be 100 times worse. He will lord it over the others and think he is untouchable. Do you really want to watch that for another 3 or 4 weeks!!!

VICTOR OUT!!!! You know it makes sense!!!

The phone number to call is 09011 214 412

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.