GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"suicide"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/07/04 at 14:46
"Metal Head"
has anyone ever tried it.

me = around 10
Thu 15/07/04 at 09:57
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I have thought about suicide a long long time ago, when I was loosing people close to me and thought life wasn’t worth living. There have been times when I have attempted it but stopped. It’s a selfish thing to do.
Life’s made me do many stupid things but now I am at the point where I am happy and all that matters to me is my little boy and my partner.
A lot of people have been in the suicidal state and many people will continue. I found something to live for and that’s the fact I was put here to begin a life and enjoy it, no matter what hurdles get in your way. You just have to deal with it as best as you can.
Thu 15/07/04 at 07:58
Regular
Did you forget to load the gun or something?
Thu 15/07/04 at 00:28
10 times, so your a failure?

Try it again, before tomorrow night would be convenient for me.
Wed 14/07/04 at 22:16
Regular
"8==="
Funny thing is, in medieval times, the punishment for attempted suicide used to be execution. :S
Wed 14/07/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Bicycle"
Wahey Tolkien!

He had a pipe you know... Which is kinda like killing yourself...

I say amazing.
Wed 14/07/04 at 19:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Very_Metal wrote:
> Cookie Monster - that was a really cool quote dude, what's it from?
>
>

Lord of the Rings. Hence it's Tolkien-ish mythology, not what happens when you commit suicide.
Wed 14/07/04 at 19:18
Regular
I've killed myself THREE times. And I don't slash my wrists, I slash my eyeballs. It makes me feel good about myself.
Wed 14/07/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Nocturne"
Trish wrote:
> vanessa wrote:
> poke wrote:domineeri
>
> my reasons arent suitable for airing here.
Wed 14/07/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It's impossible to kill yourself doing it that way.
Wed 14/07/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
phi11ip wrote:
> If you fail a suicide then you are a complete retard.
>
> How hard can it be to kill yourself?
>
> *holds breath*

It isnt as long as your attempt isnt interfered with and youre actually serious about doing it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.