GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KIERA KNIGHTLY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/07/04 at 22:39
"The pen is mightier"
Heard she`s going do Pirates 2 & 3 back-to-back and has signed up for Jurassic Park IV

Any one got any film types/genres/sequels you think she should be in - just don`t say STAR WARS though, sick an` tired of these so-called new prequels, not a patch on the originals!

ohno... thats proberly going start a hate topic against me all on its own!!!
Sat 17/07/04 at 00:11
Regular
"Nocturne"
Cyclone wrote:
> OB is gay, KN is my love.
yeh well ihave tried woman i fancy men more
Wed 14/07/04 at 03:34
Regular
"everyone says it"
cookie monster wrote:
> MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Didn't er-no pole her once?
>
> No, he claimed to go to her school though i think.

Went to the same college as her, in her philosophy class. Had her old mobile number. That's about as far as it goes. Questionned her about her role in The Hole (before she disppeared from Esher college and was next seen in Pirates of the Caribean).

Danced with her once in The Works in Kingston.

If you must know. Oh and also Your Honour, you got invited to that party too? :P
Tue 13/07/04 at 22:43
Regular
No.
Tue 13/07/04 at 22:38
Regular
Bah, Get on msn and I'll hump your leg and you'll feel so much better...
Tue 13/07/04 at 22:32
Regular
It's broken.
Tue 13/07/04 at 22:30
Regular
The 'Bullett mood swimg dial' bit low today eh?
Tue 13/07/04 at 22:29
Regular
I wish I wasn't.
Tue 13/07/04 at 22:28
Regular
You're alive bullett?!
Tue 13/07/04 at 22:23
Regular
Oh dear.
Tue 13/07/04 at 22:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Josh- Go! Go away, go try to take the best of me. Go away, you try to take the best of me. Go away from me! says:
http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/...........

Starla dear, I'm all alone says:
my love

Josh- Go! Go away, go try to take the best of me. Go away, you try to take the best of me. Go away from me! says:
EH?

she's my girlfriend

She is?

yep

Nice

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.