GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big pile o' Poo (Pro Evo)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Sun 13/02/05 at 10:16
Regular
Erm...I was wondering if you would be able to help me with Pro Evo 4.

I have just started a new 'Master League' thing and I have created a team for myself and they are the biggest pile of t**d ever. So could you tell me how to make them better - how do I train them? Do I train them from the main menu or within the Master League itself (How do I do that).

What the hell are PES points (or whatever) and when I go into options and click buy player or player or something how do I get them to go to my team?

If you could help me, that would be great. Also can I use the team I have made online aswell?

Excellent game though.

Thanks,
James
Mon 14/02/05 at 13:56
Regular
Wink wrote:
> So let me get this straight Mode. You fint it hard to get the ball out
> your own half but when your in the danger zone it's easy? Crank it up
> a bit you poosy.

I did. It was too difficult. Now its too easy.

:(
Mon 14/02/05 at 01:04
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
So let me get this straight Mode. You fint it hard to get the ball out your own half but when your in the danger zone it's easy? Crank it up a bit you poosy.
Sun 13/02/05 at 18:56
Regular
"That's right!"
I use Newcastle Utd on **, which meant I started out with decent players, and the rest got better as they played more games. Then I got rid of Shearer etc and brought in loads of players like Martins, Torres, Wright-Phillips, Gerrard etc. I still use my original Newcastle strikers, Bellamy and Chopra though.

Every match you play will increase the stats of the younger players, and during the off season you can train them (when every player's stats can increase, no matter how old they are)
Sun 13/02/05 at 18:48
Regular
Ashboy wrote:
> Mode wrote:
> its still challenging but easy as well.
>
> Eh?

*Runs*

What I am trying to say is that its challenging because you have to get the ball up to the players other half but once you have it up there you can almost certainly score.

Bare with me - I am a n00b when it comes to football.
Sun 13/02/05 at 18:47
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Mode wrote:

> What the hell are PES points (or whatever)?

They stand for Pro Evolution Soccer Points ;)
Sun 13/02/05 at 18:06
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Mode wrote:
> its still challenging but easy as well.

Eh?
Sun 13/02/05 at 17:29
Regular
"8==="
I have Fifa 2005 set to **** and I can't change it. :S
Sun 13/02/05 at 17:17
Regular
I started again with my 'Commies' team (They wear all red :) ). I have it on a ** difficulty and I am doing alright - its still challenging but easy as well.

Great stuff. Just beat some random team 5 - 1 :D
Sun 13/02/05 at 16:06
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Mode wrote:
>
> What difficulty is the best, I have it on ***.

You can buy a ****** difficulty in the shop.

It's difficult, mind.
Sun 13/02/05 at 15:27
Regular
Starting Master League with the likes of Ximilez on *** is a nightmare. On **, it's unfortunately far too easy.

I went for *** but used Man U instead of the rubbish team.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.