GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bowling is fun"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/07/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I forgot how much fun it was. I got 125 when all I was trying to do was pelt it down as quick as I could. My mate got 178, which I thought was quite good. All apart from one, (what are they called? Legs?) Was either a strike or a spare.

Lowest score was a lass who got 54
Slowest ball was 2.85 mph
Fastest ball was 22.85 mph

I shall be going again next week. Weekdays it's £6.99 for as many games as you want between certain times. I shall break 23 mph.
Wed 14/07/04 at 15:36
Regular
havnt been bowling in ages. used to have a bowling alley close by that did that unlimited bowling for £6.99 but that closed a few years back. highest i ever got was 178.
Wed 14/07/04 at 15:30
Regular
"That's right!"
I might try throwing it like you do in the shot put. Sure, I might put some holes in the lanes, but it'll be worth it.
Wed 14/07/04 at 15:19
Regular
"i am the b#tch"
my sister just throws it too the last time we went bowling it was my sisters boyfriends birthday and my sister threw the ball and it bounced ever one in the next lane started laughing because she got a strike it was really funny. i love bowling and i am really good at it my boyfriend says so (his dad does bowling competitions).
Wed 14/07/04 at 15:11
Regular
"That's right!"
I don't bowl it, I just throw it. I knew all that gym time would come in handy sooner or later.
Wed 14/07/04 at 14:57
Regular
"Colourless"
Try cricket bowling the ball down the lane.

Me and my mates tried it last time.

Good stuff.
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:59
"slightlyshortertagl"
i ive in ealing.. my nearest bowling is the park royal one...

maybe we should meet up..

Not.
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The last time i went bowling i hadnt been for a good 6 years, first ball i bowled was a strike. It went downhill from there, by the end of the third game i barely had strength to bowl the ball.
Wed 14/07/04 at 13:41
Regular
Sunbury. :cP

However, all last week, I stayed down at Hayes. I won't tell you the exact road, but it was just off Uxbridge Road. ;c)
Wed 14/07/04 at 12:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I remember back in Canada my friend took me to a glow in the dark bowling alley. All was fine until the dragon they had etched over the lanes blew smoke and you could barely see the bloody pins down the lane.
Wed 14/07/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
DW, where you at ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.