GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cool Grandparents"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/07/04 at 14:47
"Metal Head"
Anyone here got cool grandparet(s). My grandfather is the coolest in the world. I won't tell you what he gives me even my friends think he's the best. He funny / f666en funny, he comes with sick jokes and everything, he swears a lot. He'll come up with random jokes that wil make you cry.

Well thats enough about my grandfather. Anyone else got any cool relatives/ grandparents.
Mon 12/07/04 at 18:59
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Light wrote:
> cool as t!ts.

Missing Mrs. Light already?

;-)
Mon 12/07/04 at 18:44
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Yeh my grandparents are cool, going to spend a week with them and the wifey's coming too.

Should be a laugh :)
Mon 12/07/04 at 15:53
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
My best mate's Grandad is as cool as t!ts. When he was a teenager in the 30's, he and his mates used to beat up Blackshirts (supporters of Oswald Mosley, who tried to be a British Hitler) in Manchester. During the war he fought in Burma, and evaded capture by dint of killing his way through the Burmese jungle. The experience turned him into a pacifist; he refused any and all medals from the war because "War doesn't solve anything". He's a total hero of mine.

Another friend's Dad had an interesting WWII. He's Estonian, and he starte the war as a member of the Soviet forces. Then the Germans invaded, and he joined the SS. He was utterly disgusted by them, so defected to the Allies, and he ended the war as a member of the Merchant Navy. He too is as cool as they come.
Mon 12/07/04 at 15:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I lost my Nan on my dads side on feb 4th 2002
I lost my grandad on my mums side on feb 8th 2003
The other 2 aren't well now, i suppose it's just part of growing up.
Mon 12/07/04 at 15:45
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Awww, nicely written. I have 2 grandparents remaining, both Grandmothers. One grandad dies when I was one and the other 2 and a half years ago. The three grandparents I knew were all genuinely nice people.
Mon 12/07/04 at 12:08
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
My Nan isn’t cool, she is 86 year old and can be quite miserable. She moans at everything. How TV has changed and all the Young Ones are on the TV now.
She moans about everything and she is always frightened of dying. She always thinks she is ill and feels like she is dying.
Nothing we can say or the doctors can convince her that she is ok.
She forgets things wakes up not remembering where she is. Sometimes she can’t remember who I am let alone my mum or other people that visit. One relative went round once; she didn’t know who he was at all, although she let him in the house to sort out the light fitting. He was so shocked and didn’t know what to do. He fixed the light fitting and left. He informed my mum of the situation and that was then end of that.
But she is my Nan and I love her.

My grandad is dead but he was cool. Always made me laugh and came up with funny jokes. Oh and he wouldn’t miss watching the Flintstones.

Mum, mums cool she is like my best friend. We laugh and joke together, talk about anything and everything. We are into like Tarot cards and all eerie stuff life after death etc so we talk about that a lot. What we believe in etc...
I never use to feel close to my mum but since my sisters have moved on and just give her phone calls when something’s wrong we have become closer. She tells me things about what my dad was like and how much I am like him which is nice to hear.

Dad died when I was 4, but I think he would have been cool to and I think we would have been really close.

Step Dad can be cool. Don’t see much of him. Doesn’t really make no effort to see us but what can I do. I can’t force him to do anything about it. As long as he sees my sister, his real daughter then that’s good enough.
Mon 12/07/04 at 08:48
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
One grandmother died a long time before I was bored, one grandfather died in 1997 and there are two grandparents remaining (from different sides of the family).
Mon 12/07/04 at 08:40
Regular
Same here - almost. Only one Grandparent remains. One died a few years ago, the other two around the time of my Birth.
Sun 11/07/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
3 of my 4 granparents died many years ago, 2 of them before I was born.
Sun 11/07/04 at 22:22
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
I'm grandad thinks his a boxer when he was younger, I don't believe him.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.