GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bargain-tastic Matrix offer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/07/04 at 13:29
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6308350791[/URL]

All 5 Matrix movies, spread over SEVEN DVDs. Check out my sales pitch too, it's awesome. Bid away, monkeys.
Sun 11/07/04 at 18:09
Regular
"I love Dave music"
What do you need, (apart from a miracle)?

DVD's. Lots of DVD's!

;-p

GL
Sun 11/07/04 at 17:12
Regular
Perhaps a picture of Laurence Fishburne smiling and giving you, the lucky bidder, a big thumbs up.
Sun 11/07/04 at 17:05
"possibly impossible"
You need to sell it as a box set.

Nip down to Tesco and get a nice sized box, grab some green and black felt tips and draw zany computeristic lines over the whole thing. Stick a little Matrix logo in the corner, and voila, instantly more collectable.
Sun 11/07/04 at 16:46
Regular
"the burning sky"
Mav wrote:
> Reloaded and Revolutions were actually rather rewarding if you looked
> beyond the surface. They required a little bit more thought than your
> average blockbuster.

Very true, and why i love all the films... And in some sort of irony, people had to choose whether they wanted to delve futher into the Matix world, by watching the last two films, in a similar way that Neo had to choose the Red OR Blue Pill :P
Sun 11/07/04 at 15:58
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Nothing below the surface? Are we talking about the right films here? If anything the first Matrix was ultra simple, the only unknowns were really just background info, and lets not forget that its popularity owed more to slow mo fight scenes, SFX and people carrying an arsenal of weaponry.
Sun 11/07/04 at 15:21
Regular
Or obviously. Y'know, whatever.

I like Braveheart. Just thought I'd add that.
Sun 11/07/04 at 15:20
Regular
Reloaded/Revolutions weren't really that good. This will settle the argument...oviously.
Sun 11/07/04 at 15:07
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mav wrote:
> Reloaded and Revolutions were actually rather rewarding if you looked
> beyond the surface. They required a little bit more thought than your
> average blockbuster.

There wasn't anything beneath the surface of those two films, except the failure of keanu reeve's acting lessons. :)

And more to the point of the subject - my brother is bidding/winning the auction.
Sun 11/07/04 at 11:44
Regular
Reloaded and Revolutions were actually rather rewarding if you looked beyond the surface. They required a little bit more thought than your average blockbuster.
Sun 11/07/04 at 11:42
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
er-no wrote:
> Baseless sneering? The sequels are terrible cash-ins.

I agree, actually. The first one, and the Animatrix were both great, and whilst Reloaded wasn't bad, the final one was poor in my opinion. I feel it just lost a part of it that previously made it great, and in the final two just tried to appeal to anyone looking for a cheap action thrill with their sparkling fight scenes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.