GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lack of jokes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/07/04 at 11:12
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
there is a lack of jokes here. i want to end that. humour is entertaining and funny:

The Lone Ranger and Tonto walked into a bar and sat down for a couple of beers. A few minutes later, a lnaky, bow-legged cowboy walked in.
Cowboy: "Who owns the big white horse outside?"
The Lone Ranger replied. "I do, why?"
Cowboy: "You better take care of him. He's almost dead from the heat."
The Lone Ranger and Tonto rushed outside and found Silver leaning against the hitching post, panting. They got him some water and soon Silver was looking better, but he was still panting.
The Lone Ranger: "Tonto, run around Silver as fast as you can and see if the breeze makes him feel any better."
Tonto began running around and around Silver. The Lone Ranger returned to the bar to finish his beer. A few minutes later, another cowboy came into the bar.
Cowboy: "Who owns that big white horse outside?"
The Lone Ranger: "I do, what's wrong with him this time?"
Cowboy: "Nothing, but you left your Injun runnin."
Fri 09/07/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
BiGGiE L͆†L€ Jn®™ wrote:
> I really am against a jokes thread, as there have been so many and
> most of the jokes are SOOOOOO not funny. Keep the jokes in the
> longest threads.

true
Fri 09/07/04 at 20:53
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I really am against a jokes thread, as there have been so many and most of the jokes are SOOOOOO not funny. Keep the jokes in the longest threads.
Fri 09/07/04 at 20:51
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
hahahahahahahahaha.............. lol.................... wow..........
Fri 09/07/04 at 20:50
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
Thats not that funny, i laughed, but on the inside.
Fri 09/07/04 at 20:49
"For the horde!!!!"
Sorry I didn't laugh
Fri 09/07/04 at 11:21
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
u can put ur own on
Fri 09/07/04 at 11:16
Regular
"Teal'c"
"humour is entertaining and funny"

Haha
Fri 09/07/04 at 11:15
Regular
Ho-ho, I didn't see that coming :)
Fri 09/07/04 at 11:12
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
there is a lack of jokes here. i want to end that. humour is entertaining and funny:

The Lone Ranger and Tonto walked into a bar and sat down for a couple of beers. A few minutes later, a lnaky, bow-legged cowboy walked in.
Cowboy: "Who owns the big white horse outside?"
The Lone Ranger replied. "I do, why?"
Cowboy: "You better take care of him. He's almost dead from the heat."
The Lone Ranger and Tonto rushed outside and found Silver leaning against the hitching post, panting. They got him some water and soon Silver was looking better, but he was still panting.
The Lone Ranger: "Tonto, run around Silver as fast as you can and see if the breeze makes him feel any better."
Tonto began running around and around Silver. The Lone Ranger returned to the bar to finish his beer. A few minutes later, another cowboy came into the bar.
Cowboy: "Who owns that big white horse outside?"
The Lone Ranger: "I do, what's wrong with him this time?"
Cowboy: "Nothing, but you left your Injun runnin."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.