GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Scrap'm up"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/06/00 at 07:06
Regular
I think that someone should make a game (preferably available on Playsation, Dreamcast and N64) where all the characters from each of the consoles go and beat each other up. There could be Lara Croft representing Playstation, Mario representing N64 and Sonic representing Dreamcast. If you could then create a cable to link each of the consoles together, you could have battles to decide who is superior-Sega, Sony or Nintendo. It'd sell loads.
Sun 29/04/01 at 11:55
Regular
It wouldn't suprise me...

Aeryn seems to have a very strange bond with him....

She kinda trusts him....but doesn't....
Sun 29/04/01 at 11:40
Regular
They had battlebots for a while, and I guess like you say the snooker will get in the way, but perhaps after that.

BTW I really doubt Aeryn is dead. It should be interesting to see how they bring them all back together.

My opinion is that they should bring back Aeryn, get John`s mind back and make sure Jothi (or whatever his name is) doesn`t stop Chiana and D`Argo.

Thats it. Its up to them what Scorpius does.

As for Crais though, do you think that Aeryn and Crais are related or something?
Sun 29/04/01 at 11:35
Regular
I wish I knew...

You know what BBC2 are like....instead of putting all the best programs on....they take them off to put bloody Snooker on!
Sun 29/04/01 at 11:34
tis pretty cool!
Sun 29/04/01 at 11:33
Regular
I just checked, and your absolutely right. Wonder why I forgot.

Anyway, as you know a bit about Farscape, when is it returning to TV with series 3?
Sun 29/04/01 at 11:32
Regular
Oops sorry. I didn`t realise.
Sun 29/04/01 at 11:30
Regular
ssxpro wrote:
> None of the companies would want it unless their character was
> superior.

In the words of John Kryten: Human`s are SUPERIOR.

If you're quoting Farscape....his names John Crichton
Sun 29/04/01 at 11:24
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
That would rule but i'd agree with ssx on dis one
Sun 29/04/01 at 11:17
Regular
None of the companies would want it unless their character was superior.

In the words of John Kryten: Human`s are SUPERIOR.
Tue 13/06/00 at 07:06
I think that someone should make a game (preferably available on Playsation, Dreamcast and N64) where all the characters from each of the consoles go and beat each other up. There could be Lara Croft representing Playstation, Mario representing N64 and Sonic representing Dreamcast. If you could then create a cable to link each of the consoles together, you could have battles to decide who is superior-Sega, Sony or Nintendo. It'd sell loads.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.