GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Epiphany"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/07/04 at 17:15
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
When I was a spotty sad 14-year-old, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend. Any girl would do.

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but she was as passionate as a dead kipper, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, really passionate, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl. There was no way you could fall off this bike. But she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am now older, wiser, and I'm looking for a girl with big t!ts.
Sun 11/07/04 at 15:17
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Aye, when all is said and done, big t!ts rule the rooster.
Sun 11/07/04 at 14:36
"Metal Head"
I like the ending very good. Gave me a laugh.
Thu 08/07/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> I read that up until you said you were 31, then I went... 'he's never
> 31' and it dawned on me. Muuuuh.

You know how old I am. I'm only a wee one.
Thu 08/07/04 at 22:13
Regular
Haha, excellent. :-D
Thu 08/07/04 at 22:07
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I read that up until you said you were 31, then I went... 'he's never 31' and it dawned on me. Muuuuh.

0WNED!!
Thu 08/07/04 at 19:58
Regular
:-D
Thu 08/07/04 at 19:11
Regular
:D Excellent.

I've done half that already, damn, so much to look forward to...
Thu 08/07/04 at 19:08
Regular
lol, excellent :^)
Thu 08/07/04 at 17:17
Regular
"Twenty quid."
You read my autobiography then?

:^D
Thu 08/07/04 at 17:15
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
When I was a spotty sad 14-year-old, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend. Any girl would do.

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but she was as passionate as a dead kipper, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, really passionate, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl. There was no way you could fall off this bike. But she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am now older, wiser, and I'm looking for a girl with big t!ts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.