GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"N64s are a con"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/04/01 at 22:35
Regular
N64s are up with the greatest consoles of all time, but they are a con. The games are rip offs. The games under £30 are generally old and really pants. Other consoles are much cheaper. Even the PS2 has games only reaching £45. N64 needs to get cheaper games and more people will buy them. Don't you agree? Although the games are good they cost a bomb...
Sun 06/05/01 at 07:50
Regular
"DS..."
N64 games under £30 are not crap as there are some real bargains to be had, I got J.F.G 4 £20, and it's one of the best bargain games, if not one of the best games even I have ever bought.
SLIK £_£
Sun 06/05/01 at 01:41
Regular
and u can always find games 2nd hand really cheap. I got mario kart,Goldeneye and 1080 for £20.
Sun 06/05/01 at 01:26
You think N64 games are too expensive? Have you ever considered buying by mail order? Its tons cheaper and you get the game delivered to your door on release day if you buy it early! My friend bought PD mail order and it was delivered a day earlier than it was oficially released. Great stuff. Oh yeah and as for cheap games being cr@p, the players choice games are cheap because they are so popular and have sold over a certain limit warrenting players choice status. They can't be that bad.
Thu 03/05/01 at 19:20
Bruiser wrote:Shadow man for £15. Where did you get that. Was it stolen from a back of a lorry?But I agree that shodow man is wicked.
I got shadowman from special reserve for £15, but the issue of the member mag. after i received the game raised the price to £20

Thu 03/05/01 at 18:39
i think you should look what you are doing before you a N64 and wonder if its got more power than Sony

Glory Hunter
Sun 29/04/01 at 19:14
Regular
Shadow man for £15. Where did you get that. Was it stolen from aback of a lorry?But I agree that shodow man is wicked.
Sun 29/04/01 at 19:12
Regular
Your name tells the truth.You're a butt if you think that they are a con.N64 games are the best games out on any consoles yet. And this is rubbish.N64 games under £30 are rubbish you must be kiddin' me. I mean there are a few games under £30 that are cool.I can't say them now beacuse I can't think of none. But if you think that about them I suggest you chuck your console away.
Sat 28/04/01 at 17:30
that's rubbish. I bought Shadowman for £15 brand new, which i think is one of the best games on the N64, i got goldeneye the day it came out for £33, i got worms for £10, Mario party 2 for £20, and others for cheap prices, and all brand new. Special reserve offer games for cheap prices, and good games at that.
Thu 26/04/01 at 19:42
The Nintendo 64 are with out a dought the damm best console on earth, but still i think are a real con. I have had many differnt consoles before and never spent as much money ever on games. The games cost so much money i mean even some games can go up to £60 i.e conkers bad fur day, it's a great game but look at the price. If Nintendo want more people to get n64's and not playstions get the games cheaper!!! Even the new ps2 games are not even that much to buy. The only cheap games you can get on the n64 are the realy old and rubbish games, what people dont wanna buy. And even now theres not many shops that sell n64 games, and expansion packs and i dont understand why?? I just hope nintendo stick to there word of the gamecube and its games being cheap so then they will get alot more fans."!!!!
Wed 25/04/01 at 22:57
Regular
N64 is near enough finished anyway. u get the instant loading times for the extra cash u do pay. But this should all change with the optical disks on GC

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.