GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rant Line"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/07/04 at 09:41
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
on radio 5 live - they have a rant line for those ppl who have been generally pi$$ed off by some kind of sporting event. in US some website copied it in order to create a world record rant thread for sport. They managed to get 2547 replies. i thinkn that we can beat that coz we are better.
i hate all this rubbish bout rooney coz noone will buy him for 50mil. he aint worth it, i think its gettin out of hand and je shud stay at everton. also if he stays at everton for 6 more days i win a tenner. and i want to win a tenner
Fri 09/07/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
You know nothing, and make the most idiotic posts about footballing incidents,
Fri 09/07/04 at 15:57
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
The only rant I have Vampyr is why you think you know anything about football.
Fri 09/07/04 at 10:50
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
no therre have been other great young talents on the world stage - but not english ones -
ronaldo
cristiano ronaldo (euro04)
del piero (euro 96)
kluivert
and they are alll fully established world class players

i do however agree bout shearer - he is a legend amongst footballers
Thu 08/07/04 at 11:31
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Ronney is a class player! To score 4 goals at his age for England in Euro 2004 is great for English Football. Supreme footy expert you are not. There has been no other football player to make such a impact on the world stage at his age since Gazza in Italia 90, and he was older. I agree that he may not be worth 50 million but it wont be to far off.
Shearer the most consistant goal scorer in the premiership to retire next season is a great shame as he is shear class.
Thu 08/07/04 at 09:41
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
on radio 5 live - they have a rant line for those ppl who have been generally pi$$ed off by some kind of sporting event. in US some website copied it in order to create a world record rant thread for sport. They managed to get 2547 replies. i thinkn that we can beat that coz we are better.
i hate all this rubbish bout rooney coz noone will buy him for 50mil. he aint worth it, i think its gettin out of hand and je shud stay at everton. also if he stays at everton for 6 more days i win a tenner. and i want to win a tenner

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.